Forum

Forum Home   Start New Topic   Edit Profile   Register  

1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10  

WOC Team

Show Profile  robbie Posted: 16 August 2011, 1:18 PM  
The start list has toby and Tane with ross

Show Profile  Casser Posted: 16 August 2011, 1:19 PM  
unfortunately.

All the best to Ross and Lizzie for this afternoon.... a whole new race - give it heaps!!

Show Profile  magnus Posted: 16 August 2011, 1:21 PM  
Hopefully we will produce better live coverage for oceania, right Mick?

Show Profile  Casser Posted: 16 August 2011, 1:21 PM  
my unfortunately goes with my earlier comment about Tobys result..

Show Profile  robbie Posted: 16 August 2011, 1:28 PM  
Looking at the maps there was a hell of a lot of street running. I would call it a street O World champs

Show Profile  Jamie Posted: 16 August 2011, 1:29 PM  
argh i just did a big post and it failed!

It was technical chaos at the event as well, but we have emerged with two qualifiers, Lizzie comfortable again, Ross clocking our third 15th

Everyone is more or less happy with their result. Amber wad unlucky to be in a very close heat. Toby would have missed quality by about 1 min if he had not mp.

So in a few hours the first champions will be decided and Lizzie and Ross will be racing for the podium

Show Profile  robbie Posted: 16 August 2011, 1:32 PM  
I guess Chris was too tired after his long and middle and was replaced? Hope he is not injured?

Show Profile  SimonB Posted: 16 August 2011, 1:33 PM  
i think tane just said he wants to save himself and focus on the middle/long so tane got to run

Show Profile  Tane Cambridge Posted: 16 August 2011, 1:38 PM  
Chris is resting up for the long and middle finals. Chris was not going to run the Sprint if he qualified for the Long....and I ran in his place.

Show Profile  mick finn Posted: 16 August 2011, 1:50 PM  
Bring on 1am and beyond! @Magnus much better we hope/we'll have to close all the french patisseries in wello so there's no slacking off

Show Profile  mick finn Posted: 16 August 2011, 1:53 PM  
Might be live Swiss tv at http://www.schweizersportfernsehen.ch/ssf/start.asp for teh final

Show Profile  onemanfanclub Posted: 16 August 2011, 1:56 PM  
If I have time conversions right, the women's final is 0100-0145, the men 0206-0250

Anyone's crystal ball telling them if any of the coverage is going to work?

Show Profile  mick finn Posted: 16 August 2011, 1:59 PM  
should be much better for the final; probably focused on setting that up rather than the heats

Show Profile  Michael Posted: 16 August 2011, 2:08 PM  
There are some rumours about lots of DSQs, could be a reason for delaying results. Or it could just be incompetence. The word "results" is nowhere near the home page of the website. And it hacks me off having to download a pdf every time I want to look at the programme.

Show Profile  mick finn Posted: 16 August 2011, 2:09 PM  
rumour of 45 dsq's for women for crossing an olivemarked lawn

1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10  

Ruffneck Productions © Ruffneck Productions maptalk.co.nz