maptalk.co.nz Forum   |   Links    

Forum

Forum Home   Start New Topic   Edit Profile   Register  

1   2   3   4   5   6  

Nationals 2011

Show Profile  ruvine Posted: 3 May 2011, 8:50 AM  
The flood was for the 48hours after the relays. Amazing timing. All roads to Waimarama were closed from the intersection road we all took to the relays/long events. The farm owners at the long event measured 20" rain and had alot of slips and fencing damage.Even the toilet hire people had to leave the trailers out there for awhile till it all dried out!

Show Profile  HeadHoncho Posted: 4 May 2011, 3:38 AM  
@R2 I'm sure the photos can be freely used - at least the ones I took of the middle (that include Laura) can.

To the camera geeks: check out photo 21 ... 1/30 sec with no tripod

Show Profile  Norm Posted: 4 May 2011, 6:23 AM  
R2. I guess the copyright rests with the person who pushed the button at the time. But Rob and Giddy and I are happy for them to be used for purposes that promote orienteering or orienteers. Normal courtesy is to include the name of the photographer. If anyone wants to use a photo, let me know the image number and I can tell you who took it.

Adding many of those photos to Maptalk photos would be pretty tedious. If someone wants to do it for themselves, I can send you the photo(s).

Also if you want a photo for media purposes, if copied from Picasaweb they are quite low resolution - ie they won't print very well. Let me know the photo number and I will send you the original (they are all about 2-3 MB).

Show Profile  PhillipH Posted: 5 May 2011, 5:03 PM  
Put some photos from the events and notes on the using the radio controls at the nationals and NISS on my events blog at http://o-lynx.com

Username

Password

Register  
1   2   3   4   5   6  

Ruffneck Productions © Ruffneck Productions maptalk.co.nz