Shmack talk time?

Show Profile  Bryn Posted: 3 April 2012, 2:02 PM  
10 bucks says Jamie will DNS M21E in the classic

Show Profile  DMjunior Posted: 3 April 2012, 2:48 PM  
I was going to say and Greg do 21a but thats just pointing out the obvious

Show Profile  rossmaxmo Posted: 3 April 2012, 9:06 PM  
Who's planning to go to WOC?

Show Profile  Dwayne Posted: 4 April 2012, 2:39 AM  
Are there any late entries available? Or a chance to run casual on some days? Had a question from new club member (W16B I think) who would like a run but found out about it too late.

Show Profile  NW Posted: 4 April 2012, 3:06 AM  
See the latest press release

http://www.nationals2012.co.nz/index.php/lastest-tues-april-3

Show Profile  NW Posted: 4 April 2012, 3:03 PM  
Bring your smart phone, iPad, tablet, even your laptop if you want...

Check out the press release http://www.nationals2012.co.nz/index.php/bring-your-smart-phone

Show Profile  Jamie Posted: 4 April 2012, 8:32 PM  
Bryn, you suck.

Show Profile  darren Posted: 5 April 2012, 2:02 PM  
Piret and Bryn look like they have been preparing well for the long race this weekend - http://blog.icebreaker.com/2012/04/highs-and-lows-on-the-motatapu-adventure-run/

Show Profile  valerie Posted: 6 April 2012, 7:03 AM  
How do we here at home get the live results from the website? Is there live results?

Show Profile  valerie Posted: 6 April 2012, 7:41 AM  
Just at home, cleaning, weeding garden and general tidying up duties that ONE must do at this time of year....and was wondering to my 'un'-computer self as to why would you tell people to bring their smart phones, laptops etc to the event so they could get LIVE RESULTS???? Surely if you are AT the event you would be able to see and GET the live results anyway......maybe this is an AUCKLAND thing????

Show Profile  valerie Posted: 6 April 2012, 7:42 AM  
Just at home, cleaning, weeding garden and general tidying up duties that ONE must do at this time of year....and was wondering to my 'un'-computer self as to why would you tell people to bring their smart phones, laptops etc to the event so they could get LIVE RESULTS???? Surely if you are AT the event you would be able to see and GET the live results anyway......maybe this is an AUCKLAND thing????

Show Profile  valerie Posted: 6 April 2012, 7:42 AM  

Show Profile  valerie Posted: 6 April 2012, 7:44 AM  
Oooops....sorry bout that...not sure how to delete.......I just dont get it eh?

1   2   3   4   5   6   7  

Ruffneck Productions © Ruffneck Productions maptalk.co.nz