maptalk.co.nz Forum   |   Links    

Forum

Forum Home   Start New Topic   Edit Profile   Register  

1   2   3  

q-bday

Show Profile  onemanfanclub Posted: 4 June 2007, 10:03 AM  
...and on the subject of numbskulls, any further comment you'd like to make, Jamie?

Show Profile  SimonB Posted: 4 June 2007, 10:18 AM  
results will probably be up next couple days, off top of my head, james won the long, rob j won the middle, and ross won sprint. tineke won sprint, penny won middle, tania won long i think. simon j punched way above his wieght, which is wicked going into jwoc, he's gonna dominate

Show Profile  onemanfanclub Posted: 5 June 2007, 12:12 AM  
That's how I remember it, so we're probably both right. Plus Tania won the loop race, and I think Ross, though I'm not so sure of that. No idea of the schools results - there were no daily updates and I don't know how points were being decided anyway, BUT it probably helped Hawkes Bay's chances when they took the top 6 (yes, SIX) places in the M18 long race. And Bloomberg apparently prioritises getting home higher than orienteering, as I didn't see him on the last day.

Based on Wellington's usual speed, I'd expect, but not garauntee, results to appear on their website tonight, and be very suprised if they're not there by the end of the week.

Neil, tell us about the Auckland weekend...

Show Profile  addison Posted: 5 June 2007, 12:56 AM  
Some photos http://picasaweb.google.com/simonjaddison/WellingtonQBDAY2007

test

This message was edited by Simon Addison on 10 June 2007, 9:36 PM

Show Profile  AlanHorn Posted: 5 June 2007, 1:11 AM  
Results are on Winsplits for the first 3 events

For the Loops I need to split out those who did the Relays before posting - otherwise it messes up the M/W18 and M/W16s etc

Show Profile  onemanfanclub Posted: 5 June 2007, 11:50 AM  
Good work Alan, hope sorting out the above doesn't do your head in too much =)

Show Profile  miss_dr_b Posted: 10 June 2007, 4:58 AM  
Photos from the sunday loop race at: http://community.webshots.com/user/wellington_orienteering

Show Profile  SimonB Posted: 10 June 2007, 5:46 AM  
monday loop race?

Show Profile  AlanHorn Posted: 10 June 2007, 8:34 AM  
By the way, I havent posted the splits for the loops because its a bit a pain in the a**e to modify the split file to something meaningful.
ie it needs to be shown as 1a, 1b, 1c etc not as Class to be meaningful.
Unfortunately hacking the csv file from SI into excel and resaving loses the " marks around text. and Winsplits has a fit if they arent in place.
And Im buggered if Im going to hack the file in Word or somesuch.

Show Profile  addison Posted: 10 June 2007, 1:53 PM  
Test

Show Profile  miss_dr_b Posted: 16 June 2007, 8:35 AM  
Ah yes, monday... three day weekend

Username

Password

Register  
1   2   3  

Ruffneck Productions © Ruffneck Productions maptalk.co.nz