maptalk.co.nz Forum   |   Links    

Forum

Forum Home   Start New Topic   Edit Profile   Register  

1   2   3   4   5  

Nationals

Show Profile  Martin Posted: 30 April 2006, 12:24 PM  
or just edit it to include one line about the elite winners. seen that happen quite a few times!

I know in the auckland area that we current lack the expertise to deal with publicity as you suggest.

Show Profile  Ellmo1769 Posted: 30 April 2006, 1:06 PM  
If you want updates to the website on the same day it can easily be solved. Either get the webmaster T3G Mobile internet or pay for their accomodation during nationals so that the place they are staying has internet access. Sure it could be done without these measures but lets face it, I know I wouldn't want to be updating the website during Nationals weekend hence why I won't be applying for the webmasters job.

This message was edited by Ellmo1769 on 30 April 2006, 9:08 PM

Show Profile  SJ Posted: 30 April 2006, 1:08 PM  
But the webmaster was staying with you Aiden so perhaps you just want free accommodation?

Show Profile  Ellmo1769 Posted: 30 April 2006, 1:12 PM  
No it simply proves that we are poor students and can't afford ponsy accomodation. Although you did stay in the same place you Mumma's boy so..... Don't take that to heart tho cos I still want to use your internet at your house

Show Profile  Bryan Posted: 1 May 2006, 1:09 AM  
Results, kilometre rates and rankings posted on statistics site:

http://www.orienteeringresults.com/O/nzof/default.asp

(rankings for elites based on a calendar year, rankings for others
based from the beginning of this year)

Show Profile  Neil K Posted: 1 May 2006, 4:27 AM  
Hey Bryan, can you please remove Richard Usher from 4th place in the Middle race M21E.

This message was edited by Neil K on 1 May 2006, 5:27 PM

Show Profile  addison Posted: 1 May 2006, 5:00 AM  
Bryan, if you go to winsplits you can verify for yourself that the computer has him in as a incorrect start time as he is negative for over half the race

Show Profile  Martin Posted: 1 May 2006, 5:40 AM  

This message was edited by Martin on 1 May 2006, 2:11 PM

Show Profile  Bryan Posted: 1 May 2006, 5:55 AM  
I was only going by the published results on the website.

Does anyone know the actual time he did? Or what time he started (11.24?)

Show Profile  Martin Posted: 1 May 2006, 6:11 AM  
his start time was put in as 0:11:36 instead of 11:36:00. Real finish time was 12:46:37, so actual time is 70:37

Show Profile  Bryan Posted: 1 May 2006, 6:43 AM  
Database fixed.

Show Profile  Bryan Posted: 2 May 2006, 10:07 PM  
Can anyone tell me if Jaromir was a resident? - that is - was he the fastest 'kiwi' or did he just get the fastest time?

Show Profile  James Posted: 2 May 2006, 10:22 PM  
Jaromir wasn't a resident.
Just a really fast Czech guy

Show Profile  Svend Posted: 5 May 2006, 7:15 AM  
In the invitation to the nationals the W70 class was not included.
In spite of not being invited (I have been informed) not less than 4 qualifying to enter in that class turned up at the event but had to compete in the W65 class. There was also a trophy to be won in the W70 class.
Some of those four women may have wanted to enter in the W65 class anyway but I think they should have been given the chance to enter in their correct class.

Show Profile  Greg Posted: 5 May 2006, 7:20 AM  
The NZOF '13 Course Combination" for major events does not go over W65, take it to the technical committee, cause all we need are more bloody courses.

1   2   3   4   5  

Ruffneck Productions © Ruffneck Productions maptalk.co.nz