maptalk.co.nz Forum   |   Links    

Forum

Forum Home   Start New Topic   Edit Profile   Register  

1   2   3   4   5  

Queen's Birthday Weekend

Show Profile  rob.g Posted: 12 May 2011, 3:19 PM  
Entries close in a week for what will be a brilliant weekend of classic Woodhill terrain, with both the Bushrangers and Sec School challenges.

Seee www.qbday2011.co.nz

Show Profile  Rog Posted: 17 May 2011, 8:21 AM  
Official entries closing in two days - Thursday 19th May

Show Profile  Dwayne Posted: 20 May 2011, 8:26 AM  
What are the race lengths on each day - Middle/Long/Sprint? Have looked on the website but can't see any info there, not even on the entry form

Show Profile  NW Posted: 20 May 2011, 9:32 AM  
http://www.qbday2011.co.nz/index.php/info

Course winning times, same for each day.
Format: NZOF A grade Long Distance (Multi-day length)

Show Profile  rob.g Posted: 24 May 2011, 3:57 PM  
320 plus entries with start draw tomorrow.

If you haven't entered do it now or run unofficially on course 3 or shorter only.

Show Profile  Michael Posted: 27 May 2011, 3:24 AM  
Anyone want to share travel Wgtn-Auck? Up on Fri back Mon.

Show Profile  DMjunior Posted: 27 May 2011, 3:47 AM  
Winner of Elite Men and Elite Women grades for the sprint race at Albany will get a free entry into the 2012 Sprint the Bay

Show Profile  rob.g Posted: 28 May 2011, 12:39 PM  
Start lists are on the website now.

Also we are using Phillip Herries brilliant tracking system as used at the Nationals.

Show Profile  thomasr Posted: 29 May 2011, 8:34 AM  
Tracking system + TV's for the event centre. I'm excited.

Show Profile  DMjunior Posted: 29 May 2011, 9:31 AM  
I hope everyone has entered for the extra events (in the afternoons of Saturday and Sunday) at QBDAY, the proceeds will go towards the JWOC team so help the juniors out!!

The sprint and the 2-man relay will be high quality events and a lot of fun so make sure you enter:
http://creator.zoho.com/toby.scott99/qbentry/form-perma/Registration/mrDzrJJJnmnN4hR3O3CN0RbAhuDP4ZBReMHVm8JKwqzZxT2qEdekuGVQghC7a8Nh3wXYmJvjEA4sy1M9Q9SHXONPzBTNV0JvXVQn/

Winner in the mens and womens elite grades get a free entry to Sprint the Bay 2011, so if that's not a great incentive to taking on NZ and Aussies best elites, then I don't know what is!!

Show Profile  DMjunior Posted: 29 May 2011, 10:32 AM  
*Sprint the Bay 2012

Show Profile  blairtrewin Posted: 29 May 2011, 4:15 PM  
Can someone let me know (either here or drop me an e-mail at b.trewin(at)bom.gov.au) which bank the Auckland Junior Orienteering account is with? I need this info to look up the code for the international bank transfer.

Show Profile  Martin Posted: 30 May 2011, 2:33 AM  
It's National Bank, Auckland University Branch i think.

Duncan, how about letting the Aussie's pay at the weekend to save the bank fees?

Show Profile  Tobes Posted: 30 May 2011, 2:40 AM  
It's with the National Bank of New Zealand.
The account number is 06 0158 0332072 00 if that helps too.

Show Profile  Tobes Posted: 30 May 2011, 2:41 AM  
Payment on the day of the event could be arranged for australian visitors.

Show Profile  DMjunior Posted: 30 May 2011, 5:46 AM  
I have nothing to do with the organisation of the extra events Marty, I had a little trouble hunting for the treasures at the JWOC trials so I'm not in the team. Hopefully I'll roll a 6 in next years trials at Lower Tuki Tuki, and I'll be able to contribute towards some awesome JWOC fundraising!

I'm sure it will be no trouble for the Aussies to pay when they get here, just be careful of that Olle Poland and Ian Lawford, they're a bit sneaky.

1   2   3   4   5  

Ruffneck Productions © Ruffneck Productions maptalk.co.nz