maptalk.co.nz Forum   |   Links    

Forum

Forum Home   Start New Topic   Edit Profile   Register  

1   2  

O Dating Service

Show Profile  HeadHoncho Posted: 17 August 2007, 4:16 AM  
I am disappointed in the 0.5x + 7 rule. Bet Garden is glad it wasn't around in his time. As a protest, I think I'll start an O Swinging Service.

Show Profile  mick finn Posted: 17 August 2007, 4:41 AM  
apparetly the latest rage in Europe is the sportident party; just go home with whoevers SI you draw from the hat

Show Profile  Ellmo1769 Posted: 17 August 2007, 11:00 AM  
Agh I hope you get to choose guys or girls hat cos that could get messy.

Show Profile  SJ Posted: 17 August 2007, 11:07 AM  
Get real Aiden everyone knows you wouldn't care.

Show Profile  nick Posted: 17 August 2007, 12:41 PM  
Cracked me up Honcho! My turn:

Baby, I love you more than you'll ever know. I've been agonising over this for [months/weeks/days/hours/whateva]. You know how important you are to me and I'd hate myself if I was ever unfair to you. Thats why when I go to [Scandanavia] in time for their summer orienteering season, I need to go alone. I will be so focussed on becoming a champion orienteer that our relationship would be starved of oxygen. I'd hardly ever see you, and when I did I'd be so exhausted from training that we'd hardly speak. I'd spend most weekends away at orienteering events, not to mention [Jukkola, Tiomila, and the Scottish 6 Day]! Oh my god we'd be apart for such long periods and that wouldn't be right. You know I couldn't do that to you baby, you know I couldn't live with myself if I was that selfish. So, for your sake my darling, I'll have to walk a lonely path without you. It'll be hard, I'm devasted, but I'm sure I'll pull through cos I know that I'm doing it for you...

gold

Show Profile  Ilyusha Posted: 18 August 2007, 7:16 PM  
Dear Jamie, thanks for clearing up my concerns. I am glad to hear that there is feminine interest in this concept, even if such females are reluctant to post in this thread. I can see now, that once it became known that candidates of the calibre of Brent "the squealer" Edwards and Tane "the tamest" Cambridge had signed up, then attractive girls would soon come flocking.

Username

Password

Register  
1   2  

Ruffneck Productions © Ruffneck Productions maptalk.co.nz