maptalk.co.nz Forum   |   Links    

Forum

Forum Home   Start New Topic   Edit Profile   Register  

1   2  

O Dating Service

Show Profile  Jamie Posted: 16 August 2007, 8:15 AM  
Hey guys the next development we are thinking of for Maptalk is an O Dating Service, similar to the Sports Dating "Good Sorts for Good Sports" service, but strictly orienteering.

We all know that orienteers should only go out with orienteers, but for the future of our high performance programme we need to encourage this.

Now short of waxing Neils lower back and giving Simon Jager a personality exchange the O Dating Service is the best idea we have come up with.

While an O Dating Service would prob suffer from a male/female imbalance we plan to remedy this by opening an Australasian wide site (as Australia lacks quality men) and allowing posts from Ukranian women under the age of 20.

There will be a minimum age of 17 years for all daters, and we will make sure the 1/2 your age + 7 rule (men only)
is stricty honoured,for this is surely the golden rule of dating

A payment of $50, to go towards the WOC 2008 training camp in the Czech Republic, will be required for each dater. As part of this service people will be able to submit and download photos as with the Maptalk photos database.

Any thoughts about how we can make this concept work?

Show Profile  SimonB Posted: 16 August 2007, 8:30 AM  
like nike said, just do it

Show Profile  Greg Posted: 16 August 2007, 10:14 AM  
seems like a lot to pay when all you need is a bottle of booze at a o party

Show Profile  onemanfanclub Posted: 16 August 2007, 10:19 AM  
GREG!! I thought we'd agreed to never say anything to anyone about that night ever!

Show Profile  James Posted: 16 August 2007, 12:09 PM  
Is there a money back garuntee?

Show Profile  addison Posted: 16 August 2007, 12:10 PM  
Jamie what happens if the person puts up fake photos!

Show Profile  Ellmo1769 Posted: 16 August 2007, 12:10 PM  
Is it a hetrosexual dating service?

Show Profile  SimonB Posted: 16 August 2007, 1:22 PM  
nice one dick

Show Profile  addison Posted: 16 August 2007, 2:12 PM  
Hows about an O Dumping Service. I'd like to hear some ideas how that could work?

Show Profile  Greg Posted: 16 August 2007, 2:14 PM  
It's over Nick!

Show Profile  mal g Posted: 17 August 2007, 12:19 AM  
Whats measures do you have in place to stop me being matched with Jamie?????

Show Profile  Jamie Posted: 17 August 2007, 12:49 AM  
Ok to clarify matters, this is a hetrosexual dating service only. However, if you guys are interested in forming something else I could give you my contacts with the people in the Ukraine.They were offering little orienteering boys from the area around Chernobyl as part of the package, but I wasn't interested.

Also, I don't think Maptalk would be a good platform from which to run your service, as it should be kept at a decent distance from the general orienteering population, you might like to try Simon Jagers new website. I suspect that he may be interested.

Finally, as my current relationship clearly meets the orienteer - orienteer criteria I won't be using this dating service. However a couple of my good friends, Brent "the Eel" Edwards and Tane "The Lion Tamer" Cambridge have signed up already.

Show Profile  addison Posted: 17 August 2007, 1:15 AM  
I am disappointed to know that Malcolm "the big horn" Gawn wont be signing up for the service. Or will he?

I also hear that Aiden "black listed from customs" Ellmers has signed up for the Golden Service - a VIP service. He will get lots of thorough working over whenever he flys now, especially when in customs. Good on you Ellmo.

Show Profile  Ilyusha Posted: 17 August 2007, 3:02 AM  
There seems to be somewhat of a gender imbalance in the initial candidates. Maybe you should reconsider hetrosexual only.

Show Profile  Jamie Posted: 17 August 2007, 4:30 AM  
llyusha, you would actually be shocked at how many confidential emails I have had from orienteering girls asking me if I knew of any available real men in orienteering. There are unsurprisingly few.

Once we have set up this service, to match primarily male NZ orienteers with Australian and Ukranian women (are you Ukranian?). We may have the capital to set up a service matching lovely NZ orienteering women with sexy and lonesome European orienteering stars, ala Carsten Joergenson.

Any top European men reading this feel free to respond to the forum and we will register your interest.

Show Profile  HeadHoncho Posted: 17 August 2007, 5:14 AM  
O Dumping Service: Get a certain person to ring up on your behalf and utter those immortal words:

I want to be World Champion and I can't do it with you.

Or just SMS when you're in Europe.

1   2  

Ruffneck Productions © Ruffneck Productions maptalk.co.nz