maptalk.co.nz Forum   |   Links    

Forum

Forum Home   Start New Topic   Edit Profile   Register  

1   2  

Best Orienteering Competition Ever

Show Profile  addison Posted: 12 April 2006, 3:04 AM  
Since when did a female have a penis?

Show Profile  SimonB Posted: 12 April 2006, 3:34 PM  
hey man, at the end of the day, its not about who wins, its about who's not simon the loser...

Show Profile  Jenni Posted: 12 April 2006, 10:36 PM  
SimonB - as your former coach I would like to advise you to concnetrate on your orienteering technique and ignore these distracting taunts which are only designed to distract you from this aim. If after your races you can say that you smootly found all the controls then I am quite confident that you will not be simon the loser. Concentrate on this aim and use all the time you need to achieve it by slowing down to read the map and regular checking your compass...

Show Profile  SimonB Posted: 13 April 2006, 4:29 AM  
yes m'am

Show Profile  addison Posted: 17 April 2006, 3:41 PM  
Bad news for Bloomberg, not a placing in sight all weekend. Poor fulla, always next time huh? Maybe try finding another Simon to join orienteering so you can nail him?

Jager retained it in the sprint then was whooopasskicked in the middle and he must now drown his sorrows like the little woman he is.

Show Profile  SJ Posted: 19 April 2006, 3:08 AM  
Actually my advice to Bloomberg would be not to be so useless. It's a more simple aim.

I may have unfortunately only just lost control of the Sim-O'n by a smidgen of a finish split, but I will reclaim it. Next race watch your back Addison!

Show Profile  addison Posted: 19 April 2006, 3:25 AM  
I think you will be watching my back for me Jager, since you will be behind me the whole way

Show Profile  addison Posted: 5 June 2006, 1:50 PM  
So here it is.

Jager is currently the "Winner"

I am currently "1st Loser"

And Bloomberg, well maybe if someone would like to donate a wooden spoon to this poor lad it would go down quite well as he is currently the "Loser".

A quick recap on weekend...
- Jager held onto it in Zoo Sprint. Only just by around 10 seconds, but a win is a win and he won it.
- I got it off him on Skanks Pony. I mean Shanks Pony. Maybe he got put off by the name more than I did.
- Jager rewon it in afternoon and held onto it for rest of weekend.

Throughout the weekend Bloomberg was "Loser". I do feel for the poor bugger though having all his proper orienteering gear stolen from Neils car at the zoo sprint when they all had their bags stolen when the car was parked on the road.

Cheers Jager and Bloomberg for yet another great sim-o'n weekend.

Show Profile  addison Posted: 12 January 2007, 2:50 PM  
It is with great interest that I see another Simon entering Waitangi... being Simon Uppill.

Unfortunately both Jager and Bloomberg have not entered, so I will state the rules for the me vs uppill battles.

If uppill loses, he counts.
If uppill wins, he gets disqualified, he loses.

Show Profile  SimonB Posted: 15 January 2007, 9:51 AM  
Fair enough, and judging from what ive watched in aussie, he's gonna get disqualified a whole lot...

Username

Password

Register  
1   2  

Ruffneck Productions © Ruffneck Productions maptalk.co.nz