maptalk.co.nz Forum   |   Links    

Forum

Forum Home   Start New Topic   Edit Profile   Register  

Kaweka Challenge

Show Profile  Michael Posted: 26 February 2006, 3:08 PM  
Ross and Bryn won Course 4 by a mile. Peter Symonds (sp?) won Course 1 and probably would have broken the joint record of Morissey and Christison if he hadn't done some extra distance to Mackintosh Hut. Fine hot weather.

Other results someone? James might like to comment on C5...

Show Profile  maxwell Posted: 27 February 2006, 12:13 AM  
Well Done to James for smashing the course 5 record. Can u write me a training program James?

Show Profile  Chris Posted: 27 February 2006, 2:24 AM  
Andrew Symonds won C1. He is english and i think he also won the Jumbo Holdsworth last month.

I am sure Jack Vincent has a few comments to make on the navigational intricacies of the Lakes carpark - finish leg! Still a good time on course 3 of 5:08.

Course 5 winner was 16 and first junior! Doesn't that make James the bridesmaid 2x...?

Ross and Bryn burgled C4 in 4:16 but couldn't beat Karl and Stu's record

Show Profile  jeffg Posted: 27 February 2006, 3:39 AM  
Guy CW 6:48 on course 1, 4th overall and 2nd vet.

Show Profile  Martin Posted: 27 February 2006, 7:40 AM  
lots of fun, great weekend, somewhat exhausting

Show Profile  maxwell Posted: 27 February 2006, 11:01 AM  
Yeah martin, u should be tired with a 7 hour race on the saturday before beating ur best kaweka time. Kudos.

Show Profile  James Posted: 28 February 2006, 10:57 AM  
Congratulations to Ross and Bryn for smashing the course 4 record

Why do you want me to write you a training programme ross??
Is that so next time i go training with you in wellington, you wont have to stop running and walk up the hills???

Show Profile  maxwell Posted: 28 February 2006, 12:54 PM  
Nah, we didn't beat the record James. I dunno who told u that... Just the uphill record.
Sorry James, you convinced me that you were going to break the record with ur perfect preparation... I didn't believe everyone, i thought they were joking when they said u got beaten by a skinny little 16 year old.
You dont have to write me a training program anymore. Im gona get dave to write me one.

Show Profile  James Posted: 2 March 2006, 7:31 AM  
Well hopefully its a bit better than the one he worte bryn!
wouldnt want you to hit a wall as hard as bryn.

Username

Password

Register  

Ruffneck Productions © Ruffneck Productions maptalk.co.nz