maptalk.co.nz Forum   |   Links    

Forum

Forum Home   Start New Topic   Edit Profile   Register  

Waitangi Weekend

Show Profile  Greg Posted: 27 January 2006, 7:34 AM  
http://www.geocities.com/macnutnortherners/waitangi_files/Entries.htm

Entry List

Show Profile  Kate Posted: 29 January 2006, 8:33 AM  
Entry list shows awesome M/W20E grades, stiff competition. As for the junior superseries, large grades mean it should be a great opening event. Obviously, central will carve up in the women's, but the men's is less clear. Sorry, but i dont think the south islanders have a real look in, lacking the numbers. Will northern be able to fill the gap left by thomas reynolds?will the central team, mostly young HB lads, be able to tackle the combined force from auckland and the waikato?

Show Profile  thomasr Posted: 30 January 2006, 10:45 AM  
yeah the grades look strong. almost enough to make me wish i was coming. Since when was the m/w20e debate won? shot to whoever used it instead of dumb m18 and m20 grades separate.

Show Profile  Scotty Posted: 31 January 2006, 12:55 PM  
Greg , when might we find out our start times ?

Show Profile  Greg Posted: 7 February 2006, 12:22 PM  
It was the m/w 20 grade, not a combination of 18's and 20's into one grade. Just called E to try and draw more attention to it and add a bit more pressure to those in it.

Show Profile  SJ Posted: 8 February 2006, 1:50 PM  
I think this event showed that the "Junior Elite" grade can work really well. It definitely upped the level of competition, and I say all credit to the organisers for putting forward the format and for the way it was promoted.

Username

Password

Register  

Ruffneck Productions © Ruffneck Productions maptalk.co.nz