maptalk.co.nz Forum   |   Links    

Forum

Forum Home   Start New Topic   Edit Profile   Register  

Permanent Markers

Show Profile  addison Posted: 23 September 2005, 7:38 AM  
I have just made a map for a Hotel that wants to put a permanent course on its grounds, and was wondering if anyone knows some options as to where to get the permanent markers from and how much they will cost etc?

Show Profile  nick Posted: 23 September 2005, 8:47 AM  
whitcoulls.(cool. which hotel?)

Show Profile  mark Posted: 23 September 2005, 8:50 AM  
not those sort of permanent markers!

Show Profile  darren Posted: 23 September 2005, 9:11 AM  
Lindsay Smith (Reb and Rach's daddy) makes up some excellent little aluminium ones. They have been used as permanent controls in schools, parks...etc

His contact will be in a National mag from the beginning of the year. Email me if you can't find it.

Show Profile  nick Posted: 23 September 2005, 9:26 AM  
Facetiousness, mark. Sorry.

Show Profile  Martin Posted: 23 September 2005, 10:45 AM  
Robbie is putting a permanent course in at Pauanui, he'll have some ideas.

Show Profile  onemanfanclub Posted: 23 September 2005, 11:34 AM  
How do you know it's not those sort of permanent markers mark? There's a Putaruru boy and a hotel which no doubt has lots of nice blank walls involved here!

Show Profile  addison Posted: 23 September 2005, 11:47 AM  
The hotel is Okoroire.

Yeah darren if thats cool could you email me their email, would be really appreciated. Thanks for the help

sja13 AT waikato.ac.nz

Show Profile  Greg Posted: 23 September 2005, 1:37 PM  
You belong to the club with the most permanment courses in NZ, have you not visited them?

Show Profile  The Clem Posted: 24 September 2005, 6:31 AM  
Have you mapped the public bar yet? I've navigated it a few times but always seem to struggle a bit at the finish. There's a couple of permanent fixtures in there already but I've forgotten their names. Maybe you could just pin a number to them and call them a man/woman made feature.

Username

Password

Register  

Ruffneck Productions © Ruffneck Productions maptalk.co.nz