maptalk.co.nz Forum   |   Links    

Forum

Forum Home   Start New Topic   Edit Profile   Register  

Transport canterbury champs

Show Profile  James Posted: 19 April 2005, 3:02 AM  
can i scab a place in someones car for the weekend?
also, would someone be able to pick me up from the airport on saturday morning at 8:10am.
anyone know if there has been any accomadtion arranged for the sat & sun nights?

Show Profile  Jamie Posted: 19 April 2005, 3:51 AM  
Should have put the word out a bit earlier.

I have organised some accomodation for Sat and Sun nights at Peel forest . About halfway between Craigmore and acheron. It is free but I/we have to make a map of the place where we are staying. Let me know if you're keen. I'll presume you usual suspects will be. You might want to bring a tent although I'm thinking theres plenty of floor space and bunks for about 15...

Anyone who wants picking up, should post here when they are getting in or email me. There are plenty of cars to take around its just a matter of knowing how many we have to take.

Show Profile  James Posted: 19 April 2005, 7:59 AM  
sweet count me in

Show Profile  addison Posted: 19 April 2005, 9:14 AM  
I get in Friday 3.30pm. Thanks Jaime, and man you had a good weekend on Fantasy!

Show Profile  onemanfanclub Posted: 21 April 2005, 4:15 AM  
Hey Jamie, my email seems down at the moment, so I'll have to post here! Count me in for Saturday night, not sure if I'll be able to bring down a tent, so might have to play the "respect the old fella" card. If you know of a seat in a car, that'd be great, I think Penny has my mobile number or email if you're trying to get hold of me (I'm in ChCh from Friday morning). If you can't get hold of me I think I can make it to Acheron Sat am, and then hook up with someone there...

Show Profile  Jamie Posted: 21 April 2005, 5:42 AM  
Hi people,

Thats all fine, let us know if you can't get to Acheron Nic or show up at my house 532 Worcester St sometime on fri

Show Profile  pcbrent Posted: 21 April 2005, 2:48 PM  
Hi Jamie

Looking for a lift from the airport for me, greg & claire.
Arrive at 9.50 pm on friday.

Show Profile  Greg Posted: 21 April 2005, 3:06 PM  
Thats Me, Claire and I

Show Profile  Chris Forne Posted: 22 April 2005, 3:19 AM  
I think you mean me, Claire and myself.

Show Profile  onemanfanclub Posted: 22 April 2005, 5:19 AM  
So that's Brent, Claire, two Gregs and two Chrises? Someone got a van to pick these guys up?

Username

Password

Register  

Ruffneck Productions © Ruffneck Productions maptalk.co.nz