Forum   |   Links    


Forum Home   Start New Topic   Edit Profile   Register  

"Medical rolling pin"

Show Profile  Martin Posted: 10 March 2005, 3:12 PM  
Has anyone heard of a device that could be referred to as a medical rolling pin - the sports physician has recommended one.

Basically its a slightly flexible rod with handles at each and and rollers in the middle that can be used as a tool for massage

They used to be sold at a shop similar to "As seen on tv" shop and "tv shop". has anyone seen them around?

Show Profile  Neil K Posted: 11 March 2005, 3:20 AM  
Yes I've seen them round. Thats why they roll.

Show Profile  Bryn Posted: 11 March 2005, 8:52 AM  
Yeah mum has one i try and get it for u if u want




Ruffneck Productions © Ruffneck Productions