maptalk.co.nz Forum   |   Links    

Forum

Forum Home   Start New Topic   Edit Profile   Register  

Au Pair needed...

Show Profile  Alistair Posted: 17 January 2005, 12:51 PM  
...copied from www.alternativet.nu:

We need an au-pair to help out in house and to take care of our two children.

The children are 1 and 3 years old. The elder is attending kindergarten, and the younger will start kindergarten this spring or in the summer.

We are living in Bergen, which is the second largest town in Norway. There is plenty of opportunity to combine or prolong the stay with studies at one of the good local universities. There are also several local sport clubs. Opportunities for training orienteering are excellent!

Please do not hesitate to contact Rune Brunborg at aupair@brunborg.com or phone +47 977 78 316.

Show Profile  Alistair Posted: 18 January 2005, 1:48 PM  
It's says Scandinavian... but thought I'd post it anyway... you never know:

Family with 2 Boys in Basel (City at the border to France and Germany) is looking for a Scandinavian Au Pair. In the Region are a lot of good young orienteerers living and there are good possibilities for O- and Running-Training. There are three clubs which have their weekly O-Training and there are two Running trainings from the regional Youth Orienteering Selection, which everybody can join. Basel is a nice city with lots of attractions and the forest is close by.

Please contact me for any questions, by email! Thanks, Gabriel
gabriel_lombriser@bluewin.ch

Show Profile  Jenni Posted: 24 January 2005, 2:27 PM  
Carsten and I are also interested in having an au pair to look after Kaia in the mornings while we are living in Stockholm next year. It would ideally be from April until July but shorter periods would be better than nothing! Contact me, jenni.adams at canterbury.ac.nz if you're interested.

Username

Password

Register  

Ruffneck Productions © Ruffneck Productions maptalk.co.nz