maptalk.co.nz Forum   |   Links    

Forum

Forum Home   Start New Topic   Edit Profile   Register  

need a lift for oceania champs

Show Profile  A Posted: 22 December 2004, 6:54 AM  
Hello
I'm in need of some transport while in NZ for the oceania champs. I'll be camping at rob and marquitas place during the week so if someone has a spare spot in their car for me that would be greatly appreciated (I'm happy to put in for petrol money)

Also, I'm arriving in Auckland at 11.20pm on Wednesday 5th Jan, so if anyone can pick me up at the airport (or is picking someone else up then, or knows someone who is) then that would be great.

Thanks,
Anna Sheldon

Show Profile  Richard G Posted: 25 December 2004, 6:51 AM  
Hi
i also need a lift but from wellington, can anyone help. i am staying at the Accomodation Neil organised (i belive it is rob and marquitas place)

Thanks

Show Profile  Michael Posted: 26 December 2004, 7:19 AM  
I can get you from Wellington to the first event.

Show Profile  onemanfanclub Posted: 26 December 2004, 8:28 AM  
While we're at it, is there anyone living or staying near Kelston who wants to follow the advice in the program and car pool to the Weiti races? Especially Saturday as I'll be heading south straight from the sunday one probably (although even then I could get you there and you'd be sure to get a ride back to "somewhere in Auckland"). Most consistent way to get hold of me is by phone: 021 036 1628

cheers, Nic

Show Profile  Richard G Posted: 27 December 2004, 4:47 AM  
Michael do you mean the first secondary school event on the 6th?

Show Profile  Martin Posted: 27 December 2004, 4:49 AM  
hows the mini, richard?

Show Profile  Michael Posted: 27 December 2004, 9:32 AM  
yes

Show Profile  Richard G Posted: 27 December 2004, 2:02 PM  
The minis great, just not up to a 700km drive.

Show Profile  Richard G Posted: 28 December 2004, 9:49 AM  
Michael can you please email me with the time you plan to leave etc, Martin can i hitch rides to the sec schools events with you?

Show Profile  Michael Posted: 29 December 2004, 4:21 AM  
Pick up the phone Richard.

Show Profile  addison Posted: 29 December 2004, 11:06 AM  
Martin is on holiday and I suspect his vehicle is very full. You have left it rather late Richard

Show Profile  A Posted: 2 January 2005, 8:32 AM  
Hi again,
is anyone able to help me out with a lift, either from the airport, or during the week?
my email address is a.sheldon@uq.edu.au

Thanks
Anna

Show Profile  Greg Posted: 2 January 2005, 2:07 PM  
I've told Ezy to hitch to Parakai, someone should be able to give you a left from there to the first event then there should be spaces in some cars.

Username

Password

Register  

Ruffneck Productions © Ruffneck Productions maptalk.co.nz