Camping Oceania Carnival
Posted: 12 November 2004, 11:20 AM
I've arranged an outstanding camping ground at Rob and Marquita's farm. Features include
- Showers at a local sports club
- Mown Camp site
- Some water
- Cabin building and lounging tent
- Heaps of room to find a quite spot
- Sheltered buetiful valley sorrounded by various trees
- Forest trails for additional runs, Mountain Biking and romantic walks at dusk overlooking the harbour.
- The campsite is on an orienteering map!
- VERY central location for the races.
- 9km from Parakai/Helensville for good supermarket, food shops and hot pools.
- There is some great lakes and beaches for swimming near the events so no need to stay/pay at hot pools every night.
Just $5 per night or $40 for the carnival to pay for
- Camp site preparation
- Road maintenance
- To apease the grumpy landowners.
This campsite is limited to 60 people so get in quick and tell your best friends to get in quick to. Email Neilkerrison@hotmail.com with your names and contact details.
Posted: 12 November 2004, 12:18 PM
For special requests please contact the estate manager, ph Neil (09) 4202849...anytime other than Monday nights
Posted: 17 November 2004, 12:04 PM
Or any "Summer Series" night.