maptalk.co.nz Forum   |   Links    

Forum

Forum Home   Start New Topic   Edit Profile   Register  

Oringen party

Show Profile  fraser Posted: 23 July 2004, 6:25 PM  
Well day five of Oringen in Sweden has just been completed. It has been a fairly small showing of New Zealanders this year with Tim the only one to actually manage to start and finish everyday. For those that are interested in results they are at http://www.oringenonline.com/

There are a few tired people around but I think they will be feeling much better soon as the Oringen party officialy starts in 5 1/2 hours. Of course in true Swedish style there is also the pre party to atend aswell. Hope you are all jealous!!

Läter,
Fraser

Show Profile  pcbrent Posted: 24 July 2004, 2:01 AM  
I hate you Fraser l

Show Profile  bendover Posted: 31 August 2004, 3:55 AM  
fraser, sorry i missed you at oringen, i think i owed you a beating from last april. as for PCBrent he is soft as shit.

Show Profile  bendover Posted: 31 August 2004, 3:57 AM  
fraser, sorry i missed you at oringen, i think i owed you a beating from last april. as for PCBrent he is soft as shit.

Show Profile  pcbrent Posted: 31 August 2004, 4:14 AM  
Come here and say that.

Show Profile  bendover Posted: 2 September 2004, 1:10 AM  
mate are you still sore from severe cuffing i gave you at woodhill? lets not bare grudges. i was more worried about neils tent.

Show Profile  HeadHoncho Posted: 2 September 2004, 1:28 AM  
You should be more worried about Neil's rain jacket.

Explanation: Neil left his jacket in my car on the first day of the MTBO champs. I put it in a box of stuff and took it inside when I got home. My cat has a litter box inside and got its bearings confused during the night...

Username

Password

Register  

Ruffneck Productions © Ruffneck Productions maptalk.co.nz