maptalk.co.nz Forum   |   Links    

Forum

Forum Home   Start New Topic   Edit Profile   Register  

NZOF Website

Show Profile  PaulS Posted: 24 February 2004, 12:44 PM  
Today a new version of NZorienteering.com has been launched. Take a look... www.nzorienteering.com .I hope you enjoy the new look, and hopefully find the site easy to navigate, and you are able find what you're looking for. At the moment, the site has just recieved a design make-over. Expect new improvements and features in the future. In the meantime, feedback and comments would be more than appreciated. In particular, I would like to know what you would like to see on the site.

Paul Smith
NZOF Webmaster

Show Profile  mark Posted: 25 February 2004, 1:19 AM  
Nice

Show Profile  addison Posted: 25 February 2004, 2:22 AM  
Well done Paul.

Show Profile  Chris Forne Posted: 25 February 2004, 9:19 AM  
Looks good, but I can't find the link to maptalk.

Show Profile  Neil K Posted: 25 February 2004, 9:22 AM  
Great Paul.

Constructive comments: More pictures of me would be good and less pictures of Karl, Stu, James and Brent. They are all fat and ugly.
My screen is too small to fit all the main menu on it, and I can't scroll down? Perhaps I just need a bigger screen, but I was told size shouldn't make a difference if you want to get around.

This message was edited by Neil K on 25 February 2004, 5:28 PM

Show Profile  addison Posted: 27 February 2004, 9:09 AM  
If you look at the front page, also known as index or home, you will not the site is best viewed in a certain resolution. Neil, your resolution will probably not be this recommended resolution, and because of this you will find the site hard to use maybe.

Show Profile  Alistair Posted: 13 April 2004, 1:06 PM  
Why does the NZOF website always open on the Resources page?

Show Profile  mark Posted: 14 April 2004, 2:39 AM  
It doesn't

Show Profile  Jenni Posted: 14 April 2004, 3:10 AM  
it doesn't for me either

Show Profile  Alistair Posted: 14 April 2004, 12:11 PM  
Weird, must be my computer :-P

Show Profile  PaulS Posted: 14 April 2004, 12:16 PM  
I'm not sure why it's doing that for you, Alistair. I have had reports that some other things are working quite as they should be for some people. eg: the banner image not showing; the menu not showing all the items.

As far as I know, these are not problems experienced by the majority of people. Infact, only by the individual. Unfortunately, there is not much I can do about it. If you do, however, encounter things that you feel can be fixed don't hesistate to tell me about it.

Anyway, thanks for the positive feedback about the website at nationals. I think it still needs a bit more to make an effective way of promoting orienteering to the public audience. Without doubt, it will come.

If anyone has some good photos from nationals that would be suitable for the website, please send them to webmaster@nzorienteering.com.

Thanks

Username

Password

Register  

Ruffneck Productions © Ruffneck Productions maptalk.co.nz