maptalk.co.nz Forum   |   Links    

Forum

Forum Home   Start New Topic   Edit Profile   Register  

Is there a video out there made by phil and darren?

Show Profile  maskofsomething Posted: 7 September 2003, 6:55 AM  
Does anyone know how i can get hold of the oing video made a few years back by like darren and phil?

Show Profile  bendover Posted: 7 September 2003, 8:26 AM  
theres a copy at rob gardens house. i watched it there at the anzac festival before polishing of gardens' bottle of bacardi gold.

Show Profile  addison Posted: 7 September 2003, 9:38 AM  
Any news on Mic Finns video?

Show Profile  Jamie Posted: 7 September 2003, 2:51 PM  
The NZOF has a good one starring Phil and Matt, not sure if this is the one you mean...the educational orienteering video

If you've got a legitimate purpose I could probably send it up to you..give me an email.

Show Profile  maskofsomething Posted: 9 September 2003, 8:42 AM  
I was thinking of showing it to the guys at school for a bit of knowledge but heard about the one with Darren and Phil so thought it may appeal to them. So whos got it?

Show Profile  AndrewT Posted: 9 September 2003, 8:51 AM  
What ever happened to the video that was made by the D-squad in rotorua one time? It has neil K as a wannabe richard attenborough and some trippy contours part with Dave Barr and some balloons.....

I would pay to see that again ... not much though.

Show Profile  Michael Posted: 9 September 2003, 9:29 AM  
The NZOF website has a coaching section, and in that section there are "coaching resources" and among those resources are a number of videos. Not only the "educational video" but others including "the return of the Jed-O". Look there and ask the Coaching Director for the loan of a specific item.

Show Profile  addison Posted: 9 September 2003, 10:38 AM  
When is the next educational video being made, South Island?

Show Profile  Jamie Posted: 9 September 2003, 1:42 PM  
I would like to note that to the best of my knowledge the NZOF Coaching Library does not extend to "the return of the JEDO".

Much to my chagrin, and no doubt Dave Farquhar's

Although maybe it isn't labelled???

Username

Password

Register  

Ruffneck Productions © Ruffneck Productions maptalk.co.nz