maptalk.co.nz Forum   |   Links    

Forum

Forum Home   Start New Topic   Edit Profile   Register  

Aus live this weekend

Show Profile  PhillipH Posted: 23 May 2015, 7:14 AM  
video/audio/results

http://livingitlive.com.au/live-centre/

National Orienteering League – Round 3 – Canberra – May 23/24th 2015

Living it Live will be providing live results via O-lynx as well as a live audio feed. We also hope to be able to provide a live video production as well providing that the internet speed if good enough. If it is not good enough the video will be made available afterwards.

Show Profile  Jane H Posted: 25 May 2015, 3:34 AM  
That was very impressive live coverage from the Aussie event in the weekend. Christopher Naunton, David Meyer and Nick Dent showed they understand all the elements of what makes up the essence of good event viewing, including ...
- good common radio control placement
- good camera placements
- semi- professional commentary
- good back ground music

All the boxes were ticked for me, I thought it was a big improvement. Over 250 have viewed the video since. Check it our at www.livingitlive.com.

They have caught us up over the ditch, certainly passed us and may leave us for dust. Can we get a team working together so well?

Nic Gorman came close with his setting and commentary at the Relays in Easter.

The BushRangers competing here this weekend will be able to compare these aspects of the events first-hand.

Show Profile  DMjunior Posted: 25 May 2015, 5:43 AM  
With the excellent job NWOC have done with their marketing there will be no one left at home to watch the event. Rumor has it that after late entries they are looking at 500 entrants. Outstanding stuff!!

Show Profile  Michael Posted: 25 May 2015, 10:03 AM  
Presumably dot au. But I can't find the video, post-event. Was it only available live?

Show Profile  fraser Posted: 25 May 2015, 1:05 PM  
Videos here http://livestream.com/livingitlive/nol

Username

Password

Register  

Ruffneck Productions © Ruffneck Productions maptalk.co.nz