maptalk.co.nz Forum   |   Links    

Forum

Forum Home   Start New Topic   Edit Profile   Register  

1   2  

Australian Champs 2014 in WA

Show Profile  JC-W Posted: 1 October 2014, 6:19 PM  
I have posted team placing on the Facebook page but I don't think it is the place to post other results. Results from Karak carnival are hard to decipher but I know Tim won the long course, Al won old men, and Katie took 42.22 on junior girls course and would have given NZ a podium place of 3rd in this race.

Show Profile  Martin Posted: 2 October 2014, 9:16 AM  
Almost a clean sweep in the relays, well done team!

Show Profile  Paul I Posted: 2 October 2014, 9:18 AM  
Almost a clean sweep for the kiwis in the schools. Great to see a number of outstanding runs spread through the grades. Some spectator video via mobile phone out in the terrain was excellent. At one stage it appeared the paparazzi were struggling to keep up with Ed up a hill near the end.

Show Profile  Jane H Posted: 5 October 2014, 10:51 AM  
Great day for the kiwis on wind-up day [relays]. What didn't we win? And isn't the Edwards family trio SO, SO GOOOD for all trying together to knock the Aussies off... great one you M12 guys. All results listed on o-lynxlive.com.

Travel home safely, we'll see you when you get here.

Show Profile  Michael Posted: 5 October 2014, 11:22 AM  
Omigosh what a haul from a relatively small contingent. NZ selectors all is forgiven:-))

Show Profile  rob.g Posted: 5 October 2014, 11:33 AM  
What an incredible set of relay results, and the best I have ever seen.

Aussies must be getting scared, especially in the junior grades.

Show Profile  MikeB Posted: 5 October 2014, 2:18 PM  
Agreed Rob and we still have more junior waiting in the wings.

Well done to each and everyone of you. Imagine if it had been held on the east coast of Aus there would have been even more kiwis there and dare I saw it more victories.

Username

Password

Register  
1   2  

Ruffneck Productions © Ruffneck Productions maptalk.co.nz