maptalk.co.nz Forum   |   Links    

Forum

Forum Home   Start New Topic   Edit Profile   Register  

eventor

Show Profile  onemanfanclub Posted: 27 September 2014, 11:18 AM  
I have just read the 3 page manual explaining how to enter the oceania champs. I think it has actually put me off wanting to. I know there was some discussion a little while back about Orienteering NZ signing up to eventor, I hope that I have heard nothing further means it's not happening. If it's still under consideration, please don't.

Show Profile  Marquita G Posted: 27 September 2014, 11:46 AM  
Harden up Nick. It's a piece of cake once you register yourself and get all your details in. You don't even have to commit your SI number to memory anymore! And if you don't ever log off, you don't even have to remember your password to get back in.

That's not to say that I think ONZ should get it, I believe it is very expensive and probably not that necessary.

Show Profile  onemanfanclub Posted: 27 September 2014, 11:50 AM  
and I have to register just to find out what the entry fees are? (as they don't seem to be in any of the logical places on the website)

Show Profile  Jymbo Posted: 28 September 2014, 3:49 PM  
The worse thing about entering the Oceania Champs, is that 3 page manual they expect you to read. KISS, allow PPL to enter, its so much easier to do than they make out

Username

Password

Register  

Ruffneck Productions © Ruffneck Productions maptalk.co.nz