maptalk.co.nz Forum   |   Links    

Forum

Forum Home   Start New Topic   Edit Profile   Register  

1   2  

Booze-O 2002

Show Profile  bendover Posted: 4 December 2002, 5:28 AM  
i agree with brent, definitely mass start.

Show Profile  AndrewT Posted: 9 December 2002, 2:07 AM  
If the event was after the Big Day out this year, count me in !!

The only time im travelling out of my safe wellington haven before I hit the mediteranian in march will be for the Big Day Out, so the timing would be perfect.

Show Profile  Andrew M Posted: 9 December 2002, 3:32 AM  
Could be chaos if this wild turkey half marathon thing goes ahead on Sunday as well.

Bring on one massive weekend.

Show Profile  Dave Barr Posted: 9 December 2002, 4:06 AM  
The half marathon is on the saturday. The BDO is on the friday.

Show Profile  That Claire Girl Posted: 9 December 2002, 12:30 PM  
So is it the 11th or the 16th then? im getting confused as to which it is tending towards, and it would help to finalise it instead of going backwards and forwards on the dates! The sooner you/we all get your/our acts together and decide on date, the more chance of a maximum turnout, from both the sexes, (where are the other chicks? i have only seen the guys replying to this thread!)
Another request: can we please make it 'booze-o' not 'beer-o' as i dont drink beer and would definatly prefer a different type of booze...namely spirits of some kind. Would have to work out fair amount to not put me at a disadvantage or come to think of it...perhaps advantage...
Catch ya later...

Show Profile  Jamie Posted: 9 December 2002, 12:34 PM  
just as long as rtd's are strictly prohibited

Show Profile  onemanfanclub Posted: 10 December 2002, 3:24 AM  
Why not have it on both dates?

Surely we should be encouraging the maximum number of hedonistic drinking sprees possible?

(my money's on Dave - the man with the sponsored initials)

Show Profile  Nic Gorman Posted: 10 December 2002, 5:21 AM  
Is the booze-o part of the super series?

Show Profile  That Claire Girl Posted: 12 December 2002, 1:16 PM  
So......WHEN THE F*CK IS IT THEN!!?? #@^&%#*@!!!! I have to arrange work etc, cos im a working girl now!! ...........hey! not THAT kind of working girl!!!
Laters!

Show Profile  bendover Posted: 13 December 2002, 3:57 AM  
whats your hourly rate?

Show Profile  Neil K Posted: 13 December 2002, 8:03 AM  
Ben,

We don't talk like that to ladies in New Zealand.

Regards
Neil

Show Profile  bendover Posted: 13 December 2002, 9:36 AM  
awfully sorry old boy.

Show Profile  Natalie Posted: 16 December 2002, 8:29 AM  
Neil, We the ladiez of the sport thank you for your chivalry.

Why not do it on the 11th, that will ensure maximum participation in both the booze-o and the half marathon, instead of making us choose. Because I would really like to have a go at that half marathon, but priorities are priorities.....

I agree with a beer/wine/alcoholic beverage at every/every second control. I think that RTDs may be a fair way of making sure that everyone is on a level (or wobbly, as the case may be...) playing field when it comes to monitoring alcohol content/volume consumed if they choose not to drink beer.

Sort it out and bring it on!!! I have to know when to start tapering my training..... in the meantime, go hard everyone..... :-)

Show Profile  Jamie Posted: 17 December 2002, 4:40 AM  
off you has been bloated cynical tosser Malcolm

Edited by - Jamie on 20/12/2002 15:54:05

Show Profile  HeadHoncho Posted: 17 December 2002, 7:31 AM  
I know you're not referring to me...

Actually, I quite like the photograph. I think we should submit it to amihotornot.com where I'm sure it will beat your previous score of 3.1 out of 10

Username

Password

Register  
1   2  

Ruffneck Productions © Ruffneck Productions maptalk.co.nz