maptalk.co.nz Forum   |   Links    

Forum

Forum Home   Start New Topic   Edit Profile   Register  

Help a Swede in NZ

Show Profile  hakancarlsson Posted: 12 March 2014, 3:23 PM  
Hi
My name is HÃ¥kan Carlsson and I'm working as head coach for the Swedish orienteering team. From mid November 2014 to mid March 2015, I plan to go to new Zealand with my family. Our plans are to see new zealand, but could also help out with orienteeringtraining or tell about how we work with orieneering in Sweden, if there is interest in it. So if there is anyone who has contacts with someone who want to lend or rent out anywhere to live some parts of our stay or an orienteeringclubb who want a guest coach or a lecture or if you have other suggestions and ideas to me, I will be happy to hear from you :-)
Best regards HÃ¥kan Carlsson, hakan.carlsson@orientering.se

Show Profile  hakancarlsson Posted: 13 March 2014, 2:26 PM  
... And if someone is interested to come to Sweden the same time(november 2014 - mars 2015)there is a house with 5 rooms in a good place for orienteeringtraining, sportschool, University, full time hired orienteeringcoach etc and probably good skiing parts of the period. If someone is interested in that also let me know. Best regards HÃ¥kan hakan.carlsson@orientering.se

Show Profile  Michael Posted: 17 March 2014, 9:11 AM  
Hi Hakan I hope that you have had a lot of replies to your posting. Years ago we had the benefit of a visit by Lars Sjokvist and Karin Gunarsson, and they influenced coaching in New Zealand for years afterwards. As well as helping the NZ team, I saw their ideas filtering right down to ordinary orienteers through the coach training system we had then. I look forward to your visit.

Show Profile  hakancarlsson Posted: 31 March 2014, 2:22 PM  
HellO Michael!

I have had some replies and am looking forward to come to New Zeeland. I hope to see you there.
Best regards Håkan

Username

Password

Register  

Ruffneck Productions © Ruffneck Productions maptalk.co.nz