maptalk.co.nz Forum   |   Links    

Forum

Forum Home   Start New Topic   Edit Profile   Register  

Got a job for a visiting orienteer in Auckland?

Show Profile  hansalek Posted: 11 March 2013, 6:32 AM  
Hi, I'm a Norwegian orienteer visiting Auckland with my girlfriend who is studying at Auckland uni. We are flatting in Parnell and staying until the 4th of July when we plan to return to Norway. If any of you know of any jobs in or near to Auckland I would love to hear from you.

I'm 28 and have a masters degree in Architecture, and a year in sports but will consider any type of job opportunity. Both part time and full time are fine, and just casual work for some days or weeks would also be great. I have a car.

Call or email me!

Hope to hear from you!

Kind regards
Hans Aleksander Østhagen

Show Profile  valerie Posted: 12 March 2013, 3:29 PM  
Hi,
Have written to a friend whose husband works in an architecture firm in auckland and have asked if there is anything going or if he knows of anything. hope to hear back soon....will let you know either way. Val

Show Profile  valerie Posted: 14 March 2013, 3:02 AM  
Heard back, and I am sorry but they dont seem to have anything at them moment but will let me know if anything comes up....apparently not much happening in auckland at the moment?? Hang in there.

Show Profile  ag Posted: 15 March 2013, 7:44 AM  
It may be worth dropping your C.V into the outdoor shops in Newmarket as some of them were hiring recently. Kathmandu, Macpac or Bivouac to start with

Show Profile  Michael Posted: 14 April 2013, 3:27 PM  
Suggest you call John Key, he might have something going.

Username

Password

Register  

Ruffneck Productions © Ruffneck Productions maptalk.co.nz