maptalk.co.nz Forum   |   Links    

Forum

Forum Home   Start New Topic   Edit Profile   Register  

1   2   3   4  

rugby hedz

Show Profile  Greg Posted: 30 October 2002, 9:51 AM  
Simon you are the gimp.

Coming up with a call like that about Dave is just sad and shows that you have no fucken idea.

You shouldn't be one to talk about results, Dave for one was a good orienteer and won races where he actually had some competion, most of your results are worthless as the state of our junior ranks is utter crap, infact didn't you also get your ass kicked on Saturday along with the Waikato rugby team.

As Stu just siad pull your head in before someone knocks it off for you.

Show Profile  HeadHoncho Posted: 30 October 2002, 2:36 PM  
If I were you Simone I'd be declaring Putaruru as part of Bay Of Plenty.

At least they won in the weekend

Show Profile  darren Posted: 31 October 2002, 12:56 AM  
This show is better than Shortland Street and Days of our lives put together. Keep it up boys
its a great laugh!!!!!

Show Profile  darren Posted: 31 October 2002, 12:56 AM  
This show is better than Shortland Street and Days of our Lives put together. Keep it up boys
its a great laugh!!!!!

Show Profile  runningbeast Posted: 31 October 2002, 9:28 AM  
This show is better than Shortland Street and Days of our Lives put together. Keep it up boys
its a great laugh!!!!!

Show Profile  Jamie Posted: 2 November 2002, 12:50 AM  
Simon, anyone with a full beard (including moustache) and a shaved head is a gun.

Dave Barr was and always will be a hero in the hearts of many NZ orienteers

There are those of us around who still remember the day "the music" died

Show Profile  addison Posted: 2 November 2002, 3:52 AM  
Yeah I know. I still get told of all the great battles between St Johns and Putaruru. The Barrs sure did show others how it was done to perfection. Stu, do you remember when your team (i think you were in it), just bet Watson on the final leg, Mike Grayburn still hasn't got over that one.

Show Profile  lapun Posted: 2 November 2002, 6:46 AM  
Talking about secondary school orienteering, has anyone else heard the rumour that one of the Barrs is planning to go into secondary teaching?

Username

Password

Register  
1   2   3   4  

Ruffneck Productions © Ruffneck Productions maptalk.co.nz