maptalk.co.nz Forum   |   Links    

Forum

Forum Home   Start New Topic   Edit Profile   Register  

1   2   3   4  

rugby hedz

Show Profile  fancy_michael Posted: 27 October 2002, 6:53 AM  
Hey Simon....
Do you feel pretty stupid for saying....
quote:
The NPC is coming Home to where it belongs, Waikato
Stating Facts : Waikato is going to kick Aucklands arse
Pretty dumb of you to make such bold predictions in a public forum
quote:
When was the last time Auckland had its hands on New Zealands no1 Rugby Trophy
...Who cares... they have it now!!

Show Profile  HeadHoncho Posted: 27 October 2002, 1:00 PM  
Michael - you shouldn't take the piss out of someone so dumb and stupid.

Show Profile  Dave Barr Posted: 28 October 2002, 5:04 AM  
I feel too much of this abuse focuses on the waikato rugby team, which is a fine organisation of fine players who had a fine year to finish second.

The abuse should be focussed on Simon Addison who is a retarded waikato supporter who actually likes cowbells.

Show Profile  addison Posted: 28 October 2002, 9:57 AM  
I hope you realise that the Ranfurly Shield is New Zealands no1 trophy. Obviously your being 'dumb' to think I was talking about the NPC.

Show Profile  Jamie Posted: 29 October 2002, 5:41 AM  
perhaps better put, that he has taken over from Greg Flynn

whoever heard of a bald prince?

i don't think I'm as stupid as Simon

or is perhaps Simon a genius?

by giving a legal positivist application of stanley fish, or at least trying desperately to reconcile the two, we might argue that Simon simply comes from a different interpretative community from the rest of us, and therefore cannot understand the meaning our intellectual paradigm gives to particular rules. By doing this we may maintain some degree of certainty in our own rules (the goal of the legal positivist) while explaining Simons inability to follow or comprehend even the most clearest norm of social behaviour.

(sorry only way to check maptalk 20mins out from jurisprudence exam)

maybe theres a legal theorist sitting out there about to make a dick out of me like you computer geeks made a dick out of simon!!

Show Profile  fancy_michael Posted: 29 October 2002, 6:05 AM  
Oh sorry Simon... so you were hassling Auckland for not having the Ranfurly Shield?
Have a look at... Link

Show Profile  mark Posted: 29 October 2002, 7:14 AM  
you don't need anyone to make a dick out of you Jamie

Show Profile  addison Posted: 29 October 2002, 10:10 AM  
Michael, you obviously still dont get the point. Go back and read what I wrote about the Ranfurly Shield. I didnt ever talk about who has had it the most, I was talking about recently. Dont get ahead of yourself because you may have to go back to where you started from.

And Michael, while looking at that Site you gave the link to, you can see the top ever points scorer was Grant Fox. Now where does he come from, umm about 3 minutes drive up the road from where I am. Also getting onto famous Rugby Players, Wayne Smith couldnt even make my school First 15. And another to come from the town is Gordon Tietjens, Mark Ranby, Ian Foster........ the list goes on.

Edited by - Simon Addison on 29/10/2002 18:16:50

Show Profile  MAMBO339 Posted: 29 October 2002, 11:40 AM  
face it WAIKATO LOST

everyone has to come from somewhere even if it is a hole like putaruru...it means NOTHING
its like wow three players (im sure there is more, but still!)

Show Profile  Dave Barr Posted: 29 October 2002, 5:38 PM  
Simon- you say the list goes on - make it up to ten decent players or admit you are orienteerings crown gimp.

Show Profile  Jamie Posted: 30 October 2002, 1:01 AM  
right smiley boy/man turning slowly gimp cynic crusty manawatu bogan

(that is Mark Hudson)

you and me this weekend, fatty versus weak weak skinny

Show Profile  Nic Gorman Posted: 30 October 2002, 5:15 AM  
What's with all the Simon bashing?

Go Waikato!

Go Simon!

Show Profile  addison Posted: 30 October 2002, 7:41 AM  
So your saying that a farm on Waotu Road outside of Putaruru is Bay Of Plenty. Show me any map of New Zealand to prove that. Learn your facts.

Just to name another person, and im not going to name anymore for the purpose of not wanting you to be bummed out by a 'gimp'... Bennie Savage.... and again, the list goes on.

Pulling my head in...

Edited by - Simon Addison on 30/10/2002 18:49:54

Show Profile  MAMBO339 Posted: 30 October 2002, 8:45 AM  
show us the list

Show Profile  stu barr Posted: 30 October 2002, 9:44 AM  
Simon,

You have really shat the bed this time.

Dave's protest was because a control was in the wrong place. Control placement is an essential part of orienteering and therefore it was a reasonable protest. You better pull your head out of your arse before you start making some enemies. There were other reasons he protested. It was a statement that it was not the first time the secondary school champs had errors. He was trying to make a point that the secondary schools were a serious event to the competitors and therefore needed to be properly organised.

You should think before you shoot off your mouth.

1   2   3   4  

Ruffneck Productions © Ruffneck Productions maptalk.co.nz