maptalk.co.nz Forum   |   Links    

Forum

Forum Home   Start New Topic   Edit Profile   Register  

Oceania day 1 - Lift request from Wellington

Show Profile  John Marshall Posted: 2 January 2013, 7:22 AM  
Hello Wellingtonians

I have a plan for getting myself to the Manawatu tomorrow, but it would great if I could instead fit in dinner in Wellington on Thursday night with some non-O friends.

Is there anyone going up to the first event from Wellington on Friday morning who could offer me a ride? In return I can offer petrol money and a catch up with a now off-shore ex-Wellington club member...

Thanks, John (0223038201)

Show Profile  graysara Posted: 2 January 2013, 11:54 AM  
I'm also looking for a lift up and back from Wellington on Friday.

Sarah
021 985 900

Show Profile  John Marshall Posted: 2 January 2013, 11:15 PM  
Thanks for the offers -- I'm sorted now, and I've forwarded the excess offer to Sarah so she can get in touch with them.

Show Profile  Bryan Posted: 2 January 2013, 11:43 PM  
Leaving Wellington central 8am but not coming back until Sunday.

Show Profile  onemanfanclub Posted: 3 January 2013, 12:56 AM  
Anyone wanting to travel there and back and share transport for SUNDAY's race from Wellington is welcome to get in touch. I'm hoping to be there in time for the World Cup action so will be a fairly early start.

Nic 021 036 1628

Show Profile  blairtrewin Posted: 3 January 2013, 1:06 PM  
Nic - I may be interested - am travelling with parents from a Wellington base but don't think they'll want to go up early for the World Cup. Can talk on Saturday.

Show Profile  mcroxford Posted: 6 January 2013, 12:26 PM  
Slightly strange request. Anyone got a spare car boot for me to dump my bag in during the Sprints tomorrow? My friends who I'm staying with aren't home till 6pm and I arrive at 11.30 to go watch the World Cup races. Cheers.

Username

Password

Register  

Ruffneck Productions © Ruffneck Productions maptalk.co.nz