maptalk.co.nz Forum   |   Links    

Forum

Forum Home   Start New Topic   Edit Profile   Register  

Nationals entry

Show Profile  DennisdM Posted: 12 March 2012, 12:47 AM  
What's happening folks? I would've have thought it would almost be late entry time by now, but instead I still can't enter online?

Show Profile  Jamie Posted: 12 March 2012, 10:56 AM  
yeah...should we enter by mail?

Show Profile  Rolf Posted: 12 March 2012, 11:04 AM  
Enter on the day and self start.

Show Profile  Michael Posted: 12 March 2012, 11:36 AM  
Give em a break, the webmaster's probably busy with the NZOF website.

Show Profile  NW Posted: 14 March 2012, 12:35 PM  
Hi everyone,

On-line entries are now open. Slight glitch still with t-shirt & meal ticket ordering which we should fix by the weekend. Otherwise all good to go.

Apologies for the delay.
Cheers
Stephen

Show Profile  DennisdM Posted: 15 March 2012, 4:17 AM  
http://www.nationals2012.co.nz/

Show Profile  rob.g Posted: 15 March 2012, 8:42 AM  
Waioneke is going to be really challenging both physically and technically, so we will have a model map on the way from car parking to the event centre to scare the crap out of some people, but at least make everyone respect what they will be going into. I believe it is as good as any area in NZ with the variety, very technical orienteering, and physicality on offer.

Show Profile  Alistair Posted: 15 March 2012, 3:26 PM  
Can we run on it at the Xmas 5-day too?

Show Profile  rob.g Posted: 15 March 2012, 3:42 PM  
I'd love to but access has been incredibly difficult as there are 2 leaseholder graziers whose land we need to access and one of them has been very unhelpful, which is giving everyone a 30 minute walk to the event centre.

The plan is to have traditional Woodhill, Whites Line etc, which is simpler, and closer to town.

Show Profile  NW Posted: 20 March 2012, 4:07 PM  
Hi everyone,
We've just posted this on the Nationals website regarding entry closure times.
"Postal entries close on the Friday 23rd and to be accepted they must be postmarked March 23rd or earlier and be received by the club by March 28th. Email entries will be open up until 6pm on the Wednesday 28th, at which point all event entries close.

T-shirt and meal tickets will continue to be available until 5pm on the 30th. You must pre-order a t-shirt as we will only print to order."

Cheers
Stephen

Show Profile  robbie Posted: 21 March 2012, 3:00 AM  
Hi Stephen
You dont have a place on the entry form for meal tickets. How do you order?

Show Profile  NW Posted: 21 March 2012, 2:34 PM  
Hi Robbie,
Rolf's working on it between doing the schools events and it's been a challenge with new software and all the combinations and permutations. At this stage best to drop him an email with numbers and either dump some $s into the club account (details on paper form) or pay at registration.
Cheers
Stephen

Username

Password

Register  

Ruffneck Productions © Ruffneck Productions maptalk.co.nz