maptalk.co.nz Forum   |   Links    

Forum

Forum Home   Start New Topic   Edit Profile   Register  

Nationals Tee Shirts

Show Profile  valerie Posted: 26 July 2010, 4:28 AM  
I'm, amongst other things, organising tee-shirts for the Nationals here in HB next year.....could other clubs that have recently hosted Nationals please give me a rough idea of how many tee shirts were ordered.....thankyou, much appreciated.

Show Profile  pete s Posted: 26 July 2010, 5:24 AM  
Hi Valerie - I have some info at home with what Akl sold at Nats last year, and also what Wellington had sold from the year before - will send through later....Cheers, Pete

Show Profile  valerie Posted: 26 July 2010, 5:55 AM  
Also another question...has anyone/club in recent years had to supply a printed programme for major events, because the person paid and ordered one off the entry form? Is this still a requirement, as 'nearly' everyone has a computer?
Thanks Pete s,re tee-shirts, much appreciated.

Show Profile  rob.g Posted: 26 July 2010, 7:40 AM  
Hey Val, just charge $20 for a programme and people will soon get access to a computer and printer, so less hassles for you, and I expect noone will order one.

Show Profile  AlanHorn Posted: 26 July 2010, 7:43 AM  
we had 12 requests for the 2008 Nationals. Don't go to any real effort - just print the programme at half size and photocopy.
Ditto the results.

Show Profile  valerie Posted: 27 July 2010, 2:40 AM  
thanks everyone...... much appreciated.

Show Profile  pete s Posted: 27 July 2010, 2:44 AM  
Hi Valerie - re T shirts, the info WOC shared with us indicated they sold 63 T shirts in total (cant tell you sizes sorry). AOC ordered 65 T shirts (10 small, 32 medium, 18 large, 5 XL), and we ended up with a handful or so left over at the end which we gave to volunteers. We had one type of T shirt, unisex, single colour etc, so i guess if you had different styles and types you'd sell a lot more than that...

Hope that helps!

Cheers

Pete

Username

Password

Register  

Ruffneck Productions © Ruffneck Productions maptalk.co.nz