maptalk.co.nz Forum   |   Links    

Forum

Forum Home   Start New Topic   Edit Profile   Register  

1   2   3   4  

World University Orienteering Championships

Show Profile  Alistair Posted: 25 July 2010, 11:53 AM  
Tom: http://lh6.ggpht.com/_52XO31xQLgs/TEdhfIiaWoI/AAAAAAAADEo/C4UbdzpcvRE/DSC_1769.JPG

Show Profile  Michael Posted: 25 July 2010, 4:53 PM  
It's always great to follow our teams overseas, this one was special because Borlange has been a magnet for kiwis since Karin and Lars befriended us, and later Al Landels moved there. I can remember running on Gyllbergen - and the feeling of lost-ness. Good to share the comments from other watchers back here too; curious to know how many keyboards the octupus has.

Show Profile  paultheOctopus Posted: 26 July 2010, 2:28 AM  
Borlänge är den största staden i seden, och människorna är awesome.
Stort tack Borlänge.

the tenticles tend to get tanged a lot with the octopus and the screen is never big enough

Show Profile  paultheOctopus Posted: 26 July 2010, 2:34 AM  
woops i think i got it wrong... this is what i meant and forgive if the other was rude!
Borlänge är den bästa staden i sverige, och människorna är awesome.
Stort tack Borlänge

Show Profile  Michael Posted: 26 July 2010, 2:53 AM  
Ja ja, biggest isn't necessarily best. Samma i Nya Zeeland, eh.

Show Profile  paultheOctopus Posted: 26 July 2010, 3:12 AM  
and now our thoughts are with those who are lucky enough, or mad enough to experience o-ringen 2010. It's a bit like the kiwi orienteers right of passage. Those elephant tracks, choosing the correct finish chute, the often long walks to the start, the buses to event centers, the cue for the unfortunate at the fist aid tents the showers... it's all very eyeopening for the uninitiated.

Tom is managing to post stuff on his blog for us all to share which is a big thumbs up

Username

Password

Register  
1   2   3   4  

Ruffneck Productions © Ruffneck Productions maptalk.co.nz