maptalk.co.nz Forum   |   Links    

Forum

Forum Home   Start New Topic   Edit Profile   Register  

1   2   3   4  

World University Orienteering Championships

Show Profile  paultheOctopus Posted: 23 July 2010, 1:44 PM  
great coverage from Borlange with live video, live results with splits and lots of english comentary with some runner interviews. Even some dodgy 80's remixes thrown in which the swedes seem to excell at.
I was pleased to see the mapper for the sprint was Claus Nideborn whom i stayed with while mapping in the surrounding blueberry hills way back when...

Show Profile  paultheOctopus Posted: 23 July 2010, 1:44 PM  
great coverage from Borlange with live video, live results with splits and lots of english comentary with some runner interviews. Even some dodgy 80's remixes thrown in which the swedes seem to excell at.
I was pleased to see the mapper for the sprint was Claus Nideborn whom i stayed with while mapping in the surrounding blueberry hills way back when...

Show Profile  Jenni Posted: 23 July 2010, 1:47 PM  
just seen kate and heard ross was at radio, go morrisons

Show Profile  paultheOctopus Posted: 23 July 2010, 1:47 PM  
looks like Ross has picked up a couple of places to the first radio, running for GB2.

Show Profile  paultheOctopus Posted: 23 July 2010, 1:49 PM  
go Matt and Lizzie also out there on the third legs

Show Profile  Jenni Posted: 23 July 2010, 1:52 PM  
who is team nz on chat? val did you know ross was racing or is it meant to be secret, ross is very sensible these days so no need to worry about beautiful child number 1
sorry no capitals have torun asleep in one arm

Show Profile  paultheOctopus Posted: 23 July 2010, 1:53 PM  
good one matt, also picking up a couple at R1, and most importantly staying ahead of the two aussie teams! i predict...

Show Profile  paultheOctopus Posted: 23 July 2010, 1:58 PM  
haha Jenni, i never saw the kiwi's on live chat

Show Profile  paultheOctopus Posted: 23 July 2010, 2:11 PM  
Ozzie ozzie ozzie Aislinn Prendergast seems to have picked up a whopping 8 places to R1 passing Lizzie along the way

Show Profile  Jenni Posted: 23 July 2010, 2:30 PM  
just saw ross cheering for maja - he looked very well, val!

Show Profile  Jenni Posted: 23 July 2010, 2:31 PM  
and a very grumpy matt kicking his map around after being beaten by aussie over the line!

Show Profile  raewyn Posted: 23 July 2010, 2:36 PM  
Just had text from Angela.She had a great run and enjoyed it. Lizzie did not start. So no final time for their team (needed you there Jenny as a spare!!!!

Show Profile  Jenni Posted: 23 July 2010, 2:44 PM  
in stockholm and did think about getting on train up to cheer, but as for running not sure if lecturers count for the university champs!

Show Profile  ACW Posted: 23 July 2010, 3:10 PM  
Ross' final leg for GBR2 looks like 49 minutes - a few minutes ahead of Matt. Good omen for WOC. Rest up young man.

Show Profile  paultheOctopus Posted: 23 July 2010, 3:31 PM  
it looks so warm and sunny there Jenny, very jealous.
now the speakers sing 'the winner taks it all' what else of course

1   2   3   4  

Ruffneck Productions © Ruffneck Productions maptalk.co.nz