maptalk.co.nz Forum   |   Links    

Forum

Forum Home   Start New Topic   Edit Profile   Register  

1   2  

Pinestars v Bushrangers, NOL, & Aust WOC Trial

Show Profile  Blair Trewin Posted: 19 May 2010, 1:12 PM  
Provisional long distance results now available through the links in the OA website news story.

Show Profile  footprints Posted: 19 May 2010, 7:49 PM  
"Miners Despair" is available on Routegadget now.

This is a provisional version - no splits available, and based on the results file only. Routes can be drawn but there will be no animation until I get a splits file.

Show Profile  Paul I Posted: 21 May 2010, 6:41 AM  
I'm surprised there hasn't been more discussion on the supply of water on the long race. 1st drink the women got was after 1hour, goodness knows what the men had to suffer. I hope we continue with our current water supply efforts. But does this also mean if we run in Oz we should take note of their water policy if it is different from ours. It does seem rediculous to me that you may need to carry your own.

Show Profile  Tane Cambridge Posted: 21 May 2010, 9:59 AM  
First drink stop on the mens course was about an 1.5hours into my race...so about 1.15 on average I guess. Wasnt too bad having to wait until then because it was 4 deg at the start (9am). Proabably about 20 odd degrees when I finished.

Show Profile  Blair Trewin Posted: 24 May 2010, 4:34 AM  
The distance between water controls was in breach of our guidelines too. It wasn't as much of an issue as it could have been because it was quite cold.

Username

Password

Register  
1   2  

Ruffneck Productions © Ruffneck Productions maptalk.co.nz