maptalk.co.nz Forum   |   Links    

Forum

Forum Home   Start New Topic   Edit Profile   Register  

1   2   3   4  

NZ MTBO Champs 2009

Show Profile  Jamie Posted: 12 November 2009, 5:59 AM  
I have held off making arrangements for attaching an SI to my bike, so hope Marcus doesn't succumb to the pressure ;-)

Show Profile  marcusd Posted: 12 November 2009, 6:16 AM  
I hear that superglue works well Jamie. Or should you use that attaching your bike to your back when running the course? As long as I can apply the superglue I will be happy!

Show Profile  darren Posted: 12 November 2009, 7:06 AM  
we are thinking about just cable tying everyones e-card to their break cable on the start line, just make it fair for everyone. so make sure a break cable comes over your shoulder or around your waist Jamie. otherwise you might have difficulty punching.

Show Profile  Greig Posted: 12 November 2009, 7:16 AM  
It will probably be easier if we just declare Jamie the winner now and then we don't have to worry about all these problems.

Show Profile  Michael Posted: 12 November 2009, 7:28 AM  
Actually I'm planning to ride without breaks.

Show Profile  darren Posted: 12 November 2009, 7:29 AM  
Clearly I can't spell. That should be brake cable not break cable. Just so everyone is clear.

Show Profile  thomasr Posted: 12 November 2009, 9:42 AM  
i cant fit a sportident on my aerobars. It will mess up my aerodynamics and i'll have to go back to the windtunnel.

Show Profile  Jamie Posted: 12 November 2009, 10:24 AM  
Yes I'm definitely going to be hard to beat Greig, I went for a training ride a week or so ago and have been feeling strong sitting on the couch since then.

I flex my quads as I bend over to get another packet of chips and am constantly amazed at their defintion.

Hard to go past Tom, Mark and the man himself Grieg as favourites for this one.

Show Profile  marcusd Posted: 12 November 2009, 10:37 AM  
Start lists are now up on the CD website. Sorry for the delay. I will email it out to competitors shortly.

http://www.cdorienteering.co.nz/default.cfm?m=logout

Marcus

Show Profile  rob.g Posted: 12 November 2009, 10:52 AM  
My picks are Thomas Andrew Bott, Greig and Jamie for the classic with Tom missing

Marquita, Erin, Claire Mclennan for the women.

Good to see Greta having a go.

Show Profile  marcusd Posted: 12 November 2009, 10:53 AM  
Although his name is not on the start list just published Mark 'Cabin' Leishman has entered the long course on Sunday. Sure, he can ride a bike fast but can he navigate. Start the bets now.

Show Profile  Greig Posted: 12 November 2009, 11:48 AM  
I wouldn't consider myself a threat Jamie. It's good to see you are carbo loading and tapering well.

Show Profile  thomasr Posted: 12 November 2009, 4:19 PM  
cabin for sunday

Show Profile  marcusd Posted: 13 November 2009, 3:10 AM  
Updated start lists can be found at the CD Orienteering website. Sorry for the confusion. We managed to swap the middle and sprint around!

http://www.cdorienteering.co.nz/default.cfm

Marcus

Show Profile  marcusd Posted: 14 November 2009, 12:52 PM  
Results for middle and the sprint are now up on the CD website and can be accessed here:

http://www.cdorienteering.co.nz/default.cfm?m=logout

Will put long results up tomorrow night.

Marcus

1   2   3   4  

Ruffneck Productions © Ruffneck Productions maptalk.co.nz