Go Brent. Proud to be Counties.

Show Profile  darren Posted: 19 August 2009, 3:34 PM  
Go Brent. Proud to be Rotorua!

Show Profile  robbie Posted: 20 August 2009, 2:16 PM  
Go Brent Proud to be Rotorua via Counties

Show Profile  Greg Posted: 20 August 2009, 2:27 PM  
Dont forget New Plymouth, Oropi and WACO then

Show Profile  rob.g Posted: 20 August 2009, 3:16 PM  
Orion are looking totally lost with an hour before daylight. See the spot tracking on the website. Team 5 have been lost all day on a trek, so it cant be easy out there. Heres hoping they sort it out in the next few hours before Robbie's team catch up.

Show Profile  Andrew M Posted: 20 August 2009, 4:18 PM  
yeah still looking a little lost... keep it up guys.

Show Profile  rob.g Posted: 20 August 2009, 4:38 PM  
It looks like they are back on track with all roads or tracks to the finish now.

The Orion blog has some excellent commentary

Show Profile  nick Posted: 20 August 2009, 4:42 PM  
they've made it out to a track (phew) and now seem to have stopped... for who knows what... though if it were me, my brain would be fried and having made it out, i'd be wanting to gobble a box of squeezies and sleep til daylight before going back in there

Show Profile  nick Posted: 20 August 2009, 5:21 PM  
oh no... they're moving again... that does not look like a good idea...

Show Profile  nick Posted: 20 August 2009, 5:25 PM  
rather than using the track they were on, they're going back into the hellish squiggle the way they just came out... i really hope they're under control cos MZ and SCB seem to be flogging each other across the tablelands and they're steadily closing...

Show Profile  HeadHoncho Posted: 20 August 2009, 9:44 PM  
I think I read somewhere on the PQ site the Saloman team are getting a 3 hr time credit (for having to wait for a tracking device replacement) ... so it may not be over even if they cross the line first

Show Profile  rob.g Posted: 21 August 2009, 1:39 AM  
Getting close with Orion 2 or 3 hours ahead, and yes the Soloman team get a 3 hour bonus because they had to wait 3 hours for a new gps, while Orion will get a bonus of maybe an hour for time wasted on a wrong control. I see all 3 teams went off the rails at the same place but Orion had to try and relocate in the dark.

Show Profile  darren Posted: 21 August 2009, 2:57 AM  
there is also an issue with Salomon maybe going on an out of bounds highway last night, so they will possibly get a penalty for that. It will be v close. fingers crossed for Orion.

Show Profile  rob.g Posted: 21 August 2009, 2:58 AM  
They have finished and get a 75 minute adjustment to their time, and it will be close.

Look forward to the relocation story.

Show Profile  rob.g Posted: 21 August 2009, 3:55 PM  
Brent was quoted as saying it was the best course he had ever done.

Username

Password

Register  
1   2  

Ruffneck Productions © Ruffneck Productions maptalk.co.nz