maptalk.co.nz Forum   |   Links    

Forum

Forum Home   Start New Topic   Edit Profile   Register  

NZ's First Snogaine

Show Profile  Michael Posted: 13 July 2009, 2:28 PM  
AFAIK NZ's first Ski Rogaine takes place at Waiorau Snow Farm on Sat 25 July. A low-key event in light of DOC's major event commitments, it's organised by John-Paul Lilburne of PAPO and Brian Buschl of DOC. There will be a biathlon the next day. Details on the Ski-O website via www.mapsport.co.nz/skio/skio.html or www.dunedinorienteering.com

Show Profile  Dave Posted: 14 July 2009, 1:02 AM  
I thought JWOC party was the NZ Snog-aine champs?

Show Profile  Tane Cambridge Posted: 14 July 2009, 6:45 AM  
Or you could find the details on maptalk, posted about two weeks ago....
http://www.maptalk.co.nz/forum/topic.cfm?t=1443&f=1

Show Profile  addison Posted: 14 July 2009, 6:46 AM  
Michael - have you not even bothered to read Tanes post?

If you post without reading... how does that drink driving advert go?

Show Profile  Michael Posted: 14 July 2009, 10:46 AM  
Touche. Stand by for more booboos as I work thru the to-do list..

Show Profile  Neil K Posted: 14 July 2009, 6:12 PM  
Ease up Simon. he didn't kill anyone.

Show Profile  stu barr Posted: 14 July 2009, 11:18 PM  
yeah, and he drives it every day. pull your head in. look at the size of him.

Show Profile  Jenni Posted: 15 July 2009, 3:20 AM  
Yep and you didn't get so irate with Mick when he posted the same link that Clem had already posted. Is this favouritism?

By the way (not at all relevant to this thread but just because Neil popped in from Britain I thought of it) did you know Neil and Carsten are having a show down at Scottish 6 days. But Carsten is seriously talking himself down so it might be an easy win for Neil. Once the excitement of World Games is over you've got a couple of weeks to wait before you can follow this big dual...

Show Profile  addison Posted: 15 July 2009, 4:07 AM  
Finally some firing up.

Michael knows me... if I really wanted to fire Michael up then I would say that this post is in the incorrect thread and the discussion should therefore move. Now how does the Scottish 6-day have anything to do with the Snogaine Jenni ;-)

Show Profile  Greg Posted: 15 July 2009, 4:59 AM  
Are they both running M35? They could have manned up and gone and raced Chris at the Swiss O Week, rather than hiding in Scotland.

Show Profile  Michael Posted: 15 July 2009, 5:05 AM  
Clearly it snows in Scotland.

Show Profile  Jenni Posted: 15 July 2009, 6:01 AM  
That we're in Scotland not Switzerland is my fault - I wanted to do that to catch up with friends in the UK. Next week is Carsten's choice - Swedish 5 days, can't say I'm disappointed with that choice though. I'm really hoping for no snow.

Username

Password

Register  

Ruffneck Productions © Ruffneck Productions maptalk.co.nz