maptalk.co.nz Forum   |   Links    

Forum

Forum Home   Start New Topic   Edit Profile   Register  

Superseries - Return of the Brent

Show Profile  marcusd Posted: 2 April 2009, 10:49 AM  
With all of this other distracting stuff on the forums at the moment, let's visit a real live question at the moment. After nationals will Brent still have his lead in the Superseries or will he fall to one of the guys snapping at his heels? I am voting for Brent, he seems to have been quite focused as of late!

Show Profile  Greg Posted: 2 April 2009, 11:21 AM  
You mean Brent "mp when leading" Edwards, or Brent "become jack of multi sports, master of none" Edwards, either way he doesn't stand a chance

Show Profile  Michael Posted: 2 April 2009, 1:01 PM  
At risk of offending the thread-nazi, this one is (a) about the national league (b) distracting (c) gives upcoming performers a chance. http://www.attackpoint.org/discussionthread.jsp/message_267369

Show Profile  HeadHoncho Posted: 2 April 2009, 4:41 PM  
If you want to offend me, just mention Greg Flynn apparently looks like me. That is close to wrist-slitting material.

Show Profile  Neil K Posted: 3 April 2009, 1:41 AM  
A quote from Brent's training log. Yesterday. "Feeling freekishly strong." Look out Thomas.

Show Profile  Paul I Posted: 3 April 2009, 3:32 AM  
and back on the hobby farm Neil and Greg despirately continue with their secrete training sessions (isn't it admirable and kinda cute at the same time)
Meanwhile the South Islanders have been working ruthlessly on an ambush of gigantic proportions.
The mighty battle between the jaffa latte's and the tulip theifs builds or will they both go home humiliated by the hardarse breeding stock of the central North Island high country cowboys, where men are men and sheep are scared?

Show Profile  jeffg Posted: 3 April 2009, 4:04 AM  
Mr Lamby isn't scared of anything.

Show Profile  Paul I Posted: 3 April 2009, 4:46 AM  
oh yeah that tough old bugger, he's the exception to the rule after years of TLC in Marquita's Garden

Show Profile  Jenni Posted: 3 April 2009, 5:05 AM  
I think Carsten starting 3 minutes behind Thomas in the long ups the chances for the nearly (third to) oldest in the field taking the gold and the youngest in the field taking the silver...

Show Profile  Jenni Posted: 3 April 2009, 5:07 AM  
Make that fifth to oldest (forgot about Dave Melrose and Bill)

Show Profile  Greg Posted: 3 April 2009, 7:11 AM  
Maybe Brent is one to watch, he has felt up a few freaks in his time so should know, and Jenni are you suggesting that either Tom or Carsten would blatantly cheat and follow, if so I protest already

Show Profile  addison Posted: 3 April 2009, 8:01 AM  
man you guys talk some shit

Username

Password

Register  

Ruffneck Productions © Ruffneck Productions maptalk.co.nz