maptalk.co.nz Forum   |   Links    

Forum

Forum Home   Start New Topic   Edit Profile   Register  

1   2  

SuperSeries 2009

Show Profile  Casser Posted: 30 January 2009, 6:45 AM  
The SuperSeries website has been updated with point tables and results from the first round. Check link above(the top of the page)!

Next round is in a weeks time starting out with a sprint at Massey university on friday afternoon, then a Long Distance on Saturday at Te Wharau, Wairarapa and Middle Distance on Sunday Morning at Hapua Wetlands, Wairarapa.

Remember to enter to Beverly Holder with your name and indication of which class you're running in: M20E and W20E for the Juniors (JWOC trials) and W21E or M21E for more mature (in age at least). Entry Deadline is on Sunday. Check out maptalk events for more details on the events and on Beverly's email address.

It has been possible to book accommodation through Beverly as well - I'm not sure if that is still true?

Yep - come and join the fun!

Show Profile  Claire Paterson Posted: 31 January 2009, 7:03 AM  
Who else is going from Auckland and might want to share transport?

Show Profile  onemanfanclub Posted: 1 February 2009, 3:57 AM  
MIGHT need picking up on the way, should know by the end of Tues (car WOF test!), could rendevous in Whakamaru (easiest), Taupo or maybe TK if needed. Think I've got yours and/or greg's email so will get in touch once I know.

Show Profile  Jenni Posted: 1 February 2009, 7:18 AM  
Mike is going down with two others they might have room for
more but probably not three more...

Show Profile  thomasr Posted: 1 February 2009, 2:35 PM  
brent has an unasailiable lead.

Show Profile  Mike Adams Posted: 2 February 2009, 3:09 AM  
I think our car may be full already. I'll no for sure by tomorrow.

Show Profile  Casser Posted: 5 February 2009, 3:41 AM  
Here's the latest startlist for the JWOC trials and the SuperSeries Round 2 - it is the old type word doc and the it is 60 kB.

http://runningwild.co.nz/SuperSeries/EliteStartsUpdated.doc

Lots of dudes of all sexes coming and it will be great and fun!

Show Profile  Mike Adams Posted: 5 February 2009, 8:55 AM  
"know." gosh where did that come from. I've been writing too much this week and my brain is fried.

Show Profile  mick finn Posted: 5 February 2009, 11:07 AM  
Hi - anyone coming up from Wello? With room for me from Paekakariki?
mick.finn@clear.net.nz

Show Profile  Jymbo Posted: 5 February 2009, 11:09 AM  
What a start list, would like to run, but a bit far away...

Show Profile  Casser Posted: 8 February 2009, 4:19 PM  
SuperSeries 2009 overall pointTables after the 2nd Round is now live on the SuperSeries homepage - follow the link on the top of this page. The JuniorSeries will be live later on today!

Thanks a lot to the organisers of this weekends events - it was great and especially when the races were more or less set because we asked for some races at this time of year. You dudes did a big job and it was loads of fun and very challenging - every day in different ways!

Show Profile  marcusd Posted: 8 February 2009, 11:59 PM  
Brent still leads! Great effort from the man and will be fascinating to see if he holds on over the rest of the year.

Show Profile  Casser Posted: 9 February 2009, 5:10 AM  
More results from individual events are available on superseries homepage and the splits are available in winsplits ....

http://www.obasen.nu/winsplits/online/en/default.asp?ct=true

Show Profile  Neil K Posted: 9 February 2009, 11:24 AM  
Brent is unsailable.

Show Profile  Marquita G Posted: 9 February 2009, 12:01 PM  
Yes, well he's not really shaped like a boat is he? Or do you know something I don't....

As for his unassailable lead in the series, well done Brent!

Show Profile  marcusd Posted: 9 February 2009, 12:21 PM  
Marquita - are you making fun of Brent's ass? Jamie has some great pictures you can look at from the wedding!

1   2  

Ruffneck Productions © Ruffneck Productions maptalk.co.nz