maptalk.co.nz Forum   |   Links    

Forum

Forum Home   Start New Topic   Edit Profile   Register  

OCAD course setting

Show Profile  Jenni Posted: 17 December 2008, 6:20 AM  
In condes you can get a table which says each control code and all of the courses which use that code. It's easy to print out. Can you do the same thing in OCAD how? I know you can do course statistics where you get on the screen that info but what I get only comes up one code at a time. Can I get a printable table?

Show Profile  Michael Posted: 7 July 2009, 11:54 AM  
You know that place-holder that determines where the descriptions are placed on the map: Should it be associated with each course rather than possibly having to be moved between printing each course? Much as a marked route is associated with a course.

I recently sent off the maps with courses to the controller for review - and then I had to re-position the descriptions again when I regenerated the courses to send to the printer. Result - I could not guarantee to repeat the layout exactly. The descriptions were in various positions according to the course.

Before we ask OCAD, have I (and the controller) overlooked some feature that is already there?

Show Profile  Michael Posted: 7 July 2009, 12:01 PM  
Although I can generally tell from the filesize, I wonder if the extension of the files that OCAD course-setting makes should be different, eg .ocs? The files have different purposes and must have quite different internal structure. Prior to asking OCAD, support or scorn for the idea?

Username

Password

Register  

Ruffneck Productions © Ruffneck Productions maptalk.co.nz