maptalk.co.nz Forum   |   Links    

Forum

Forum Home   Start New Topic   Edit Profile   Register  

Rogaine Champs Otago - Partner Wanted

Show Profile  Aidan Posted: 27 November 2008, 3:29 AM  
I'm looking for a Roagain Partner for the champs in Otago. Prefer someone a bit faster then my slow and lazy brother Rolf.

Show Profile  Rolf Posted: 9 December 2008, 3:13 PM  
What a nasty B******d. Who needs enemies when you have a brother. I must conceed that as a brotherly put down - this one was impressive.

It is a bit sad although he has a title of Marketing director, he didn't think to put down any contact details!

He has obviously figured out that being nasty to your ex-partners does not make anyone else want to join you. so now he has come back grovelling to me.
Obviously I am too lazy to carry my own pack so he gets to carry that as well as his own. Big Brothers always win in the end.

Show Profile  Michael Posted: 9 December 2008, 6:42 PM  
Aidan you spelt the sport wrongly in your posting. It should be Rowagain.

Show Profile  onemanfanclub Posted: 11 December 2008, 10:34 AM  
Why stop at the pack Rolf? If he's worried your slow-and-laziness will slow him down that much surely he's earned the right to carry YOU for 24 hours?

Show Profile  Aidan Posted: 16 December 2008, 8:40 AM  
It seems brotherly love has returned.

Show Profile  onemanfanclub Posted: 20 December 2008, 5:37 AM  
And just in time for Christmas....

Show Profile  onemanfanclub Posted: 25 March 2009, 2:35 PM  
So, how did 24 hours together go for you guys after this public slanging match? Did you kill each other? Is that why you haven't appeared on the nationals entry list? Come on guys, I'd rather get the beating I deserve for the any-excuse-for-a-day-off training regime I've adopted than win the long race by default!

Show Profile  Rolf Posted: 30 March 2009, 1:36 AM  
No we didn't kill each other. Although Aidan did get pretty grumpy at 3am. So I told him in no uncertain terms to pull his head in... and that if he continued to be grumpy I would climb down off his shoulders and walk on my own. Lucky for him, he settled down after that.
No Nationals I am afraid because little Bro packed a sad and refused to carry me at that event.... something about sore shoulders

Nick, I see your club is TPO these days. Does that mean TPO town or somewhere in the hills nearby?

Show Profile  onemanfanclub Posted: 30 March 2009, 12:23 PM  
Benneydale. Go on, laugh, everyone else does (or at least the 3 people who actually know where it is did)

Show Profile  Rolf Posted: 6 April 2009, 12:07 PM  
Benneywho? Thats impressive. You could start your own Benneydale O club.
You could be onemanfanclub from the onemanoclub
good luck at the Nationals Nick

Show Profile  Michael Posted: 6 April 2009, 2:57 PM  
Benneydale's the place they want to rename innit? Something like Benneydahl... Anyway how are you getting on changing your Maptalk signon, Hone?

Username

Password

Register  

Ruffneck Productions © Ruffneck Productions maptalk.co.nz