maptalk.co.nz Forum   |   Links    

Forum

Forum Home   Start New Topic   Edit Profile   Register  

Engineering Internship

Show Profile  stu barr Posted: 8 July 2008, 9:35 AM  
hey there young orienteers,

i know orienteering has been a breeding ground for engineers in the past, so thought this may be a good forum to attract potential applicants.

we are looking for a mechanical engineering student to take a short term intern position in our business over the coming summer holidays. our major work is in the field of animal management products for organisations such as the Department of Conservation.

for more information please email me - stu at goodnature . co . nz

Show Profile  stu barr Posted: 1 August 2008, 1:27 PM  
and... Andrew McCarthy - i saw you running on one of the wild winter nights and was wondering if you're keen to do a pack (2) run sometime? i don't know how else to get hold of you except on this forum. sorry everyone else that had to read this!

Show Profile  mick finn Posted: 3 August 2008, 1:54 AM  
Hey Stu, saw Andrew running at the XC nats yesterday and I don't know if you could keep up with him!

Show Profile  stu barr Posted: 3 August 2008, 3:45 AM  
i assumed as much Mick... but just like 13 years ago when i used to train with the likes of Shaun, Phil and Simon Teahan i know it's better to train with people faster than you. as long as they don't mind quiet runs!
you keen for a jaunt sometime Mick?

Show Profile  mick finn Posted: 3 August 2008, 2:55 PM  
yeah mate, of course I only have the one option - of training with faster people - so I'm keen for a jaunt if you take it easy on me. 021 1868933

Show Profile  stu barr Posted: 6 August 2008, 5:22 AM  
http://www.pbase.com/rowang/image/101118531

Show Profile  Andrew M Posted: 6 August 2008, 11:24 AM  
Ah cross country is a ugly sport some times.. meaty. Be good to catchup for a run sometime stu. Dont worry its usually too windy or to wet to actually talk whilst running in Wellington.

ajmccarthynz (at) gmail.com

Username

Password

Register  

Ruffneck Productions © Ruffneck Productions maptalk.co.nz