maptalk.co.nz Forum   |   Links    

Forum

Forum Home   Start New Topic   Edit Profile   Register  

JWOC Blog

Show Profile  greta Posted: 5 June 2008, 3:53 AM  
hey
we've set up a blog so that people can keep track of how everyone is going in Sweden, hopefully we'll update it pretty regularly with info and all the details of races etc.
www.nzjwocteam08.blogspot.com

Show Profile  magnus Posted: 9 June 2008, 1:22 PM  
I am sorry if I scared anyone when sharing my bad experiences about the classic distance terrain.

Do you guys want me to pull some strings to see if I can arrange anyone in my swedish club to set some course on

* Getryggen
* Jonsered north
* Öjersjö
* Björnåsbergen

and possibly also arrange access to the club house for a shower and food and maybe a swim in kåsjön before the second run of the day?
If this is the case what date would you prefer?

Mum is reporting from Gothenburg that summer has arrived and it has been warm and dry. The water temperature is upp to 18-19 degrees in the sea, so the lake should be a little bit warmer in case some wants to cool down after the run.

Show Profile  SJ Posted: 9 June 2008, 2:52 PM  
Hey Magnus

Thanks for your talk about the terrain. It sounds tough but also a lot of fun!

Your idea sounds wicked. Maybe the coaches can decide on a good day but I definitely think it would be good training

Show Profile  onemanfanclub Posted: 11 June 2008, 12:22 PM  
The blog looks as awesome as the team is! Looking forward to seeing the stories flying in. Just one small question... "4 girls and 6 guys"? Is there something we should know here?

Show Profile  onemanfanclub Posted: 18 June 2008, 1:23 PM  
Hope it's a quick recovery from the hell-flight! All the best, team.

Username

Password

Register  

Ruffneck Productions © Ruffneck Productions maptalk.co.nz