maptalk.co.nz Forum   |   Links    

Forum

Forum Home   Start New Topic   Edit Profile   Register  

1   2  

Nationals

Show Profile  Martin Posted: 7 April 2008, 2:27 AM  
Middle & Relay on Routegadget

Show Profile  Michael Posted: 7 April 2008, 3:15 AM  
I was curious as to how all the various courses would appear in the relay. Seems that none of them are there - can't put my route in. Is it working as intended?

Show Profile  Michael Posted: 10 April 2008, 12:02 PM  
Simon B and Tane: (d) Don't know about it. Who will do a feature on RouteGadget for NZ Orienteering?

Show Profile  Martin Posted: 11 April 2008, 1:58 AM  
It's already been done. See NZ Orienteering one of the 2007 issues.

The relay appears to be stuffed. sorry about that. the courses were done in a peculiar way - as individual courses (3 for each leg) not random gaffling like ocad, sportident and routegadget normally expect

Show Profile  Michael Posted: 13 April 2008, 3:54 PM  
I've just noticed the Splitalyzer option on the RG event menu - it appears to give similar "time behind" graphs to Winsplits Pro - but for free. It has the national relay there too.

Show Profile  Michael Posted: 15 April 2008, 2:01 PM  
Looks like someone has swiped domain name cmorienteering.com. Is there another way to get to RouteGadget from cmoc.co.nz?

Show Profile  Martin Posted: 18 April 2008, 2:00 AM  
The hosting for routegadget has expired. hence it is no longer available.. anywhere.

I've got all the data saved so if anyone knows of a web host that supports PERL then drop me a line.

Show Profile  addison Posted: 18 May 2008, 11:38 PM  
Courtesy of Norm Jager, there is a Nationals Relay Folder of photos on my Picasa http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/simonjaddison/

Show Profile  mick finn Posted: 19 May 2008, 1:23 PM  
Nice pics there Norm and Simon!

Username

Password

Register  
1   2  

Ruffneck Productions © Ruffneck Productions maptalk.co.nz