maptalk.co.nz Forum   |   Links    

Forum

Forum Home   Start New Topic   Edit Profile   Register  

Maptalk Photos SI Contributor

Show Profile  Jamie Posted: 3 December 2007, 7:51 AM  
Hey people

Just working on some media stuff and realise how few photos we still have of South Islanders on maptalk photos, anyone down there who takes photos and wants to contribute that would be more than awesome (like real awesome).

Anyone with scenic photos from the recent south island champs who wouldn't mind them being published in different environments please send them to me at jamesbrianstewart@gmail.com

Cheers

Jamie

Show Profile  onemanfanclub Posted: 8 December 2007, 5:40 AM  
...of course we should remember it is difficult for the South Islanders to upload their hand drawn charcoal and ochre stick figure representations of each other from their cave walls on to Maptalk Photos.

Show Profile  SimonB Posted: 8 December 2007, 7:43 AM  
man you guys always hating on the south cos deep down you know its the better island and you're totally gutted you dont live down here. its ok man, its ok! there's no conditions of entry to the south island, you can totally come and chill out down here, we'll know your from the north, but we wont treat you that differently.

Show Profile  Tane Cambridge Posted: 20 December 2007, 10:09 AM  
Hey Simon, do you think you can add a photo profile of Nic Gorman?
I have a charcoal drawing of him to upload.
Took me a couple of weeks, but its just about finished....

Show Profile  Michael Posted: 20 December 2007, 2:06 PM  
Just courier up the cave Tane. Wrap it well in ponga leaves and tie it up with supplejack..

Username

Password

Register  

Ruffneck Productions © Ruffneck Productions maptalk.co.nz