maptalk.co.nz Forum   |   Links    

Forum

Forum Home   Start New Topic   Edit Profile   Register  

1   2  

Auckland Champs

Show Profile  Martin Posted: 23 September 2007, 3:12 PM  
RG is up for Long champs. Again something is wrong with the middle splits which is out of my control.

Show Profile  Martin Posted: 23 September 2007, 3:16 PM  
interesting to see who punched extra controls and who forgot to clear their ecard over the weekend!

Show Profile  Jamie Posted: 23 September 2007, 11:34 PM  
mmm, also possibility that the organisers didn't clear the e-cards they gave competitors at map change...thanks Greg for figuring this out.

Anyone else having trouble drawing routes on route gadget? My course won't register a control circle (no2).

Show Profile  pcbrent Posted: 24 September 2007, 12:14 AM  
It was doing it to me this morning also. I closed down IE and started from scratch, seemed to fix it.

Show Profile  Greg Posted: 24 September 2007, 2:19 AM  
The splits are fine in the file on the AOC website, can you not use that?

Show Profile  Martin Posted: 24 September 2007, 3:31 AM  
the AOC website has the html splits, however both WinSplits and RouteGadget need the raw csv files, but the version I must be corrupt, not working for either.

Show Profile  SimonB Posted: 24 September 2007, 4:27 AM  
cant convert the html splits?

Show Profile  Marquita G Posted: 26 September 2007, 11:46 AM  
Onemanfanclub, could you please put your route on rooted gadget? Rob wants to see how you beat him.

Show Profile  onemanfanclub Posted: 26 September 2007, 11:58 AM  
I had an Old Codger chasing me for a good chunk of the course - that probably helped ;-)

Show Profile  Ellmo1769 Posted: 1 October 2007, 4:10 PM  
Thanks Alistair for sorting out the Middle Distance Splits. Now I can see just how embarasing turning up was.

Username

Password

Register  
1   2  

Ruffneck Productions © Ruffneck Productions maptalk.co.nz