maptalk.co.nz Forum   |   Links    

Forum

Forum Home   Start New Topic   Edit Profile   Register  

1   2  

Battle Weekend

Show Profile  Michael Posted: 28 April 2007, 9:26 AM  
In an area 300 X 200m Jamie Stewart and Lizzie Ingham won this morning's sprint at Thunderball Adventure Games near Lower Hutt. Bill Edwards and Simon Jager were the only others within a minute of the leaders.

Ingham won again this afternoon on the Vic Uni campus with Tineke Bethelsen 16sec behind. But Ross Morrison was over a minute and a half clear of Bryn Davies and Carsten Jorgensen.

A quick go on the back of an envelope suggests that Morrison could catch Rob Jessop who is lying 2nd in the superseries if he gets 2nd or better in tomorrow's final - but a 2nd would result in a tie, he has to win to get past. James Bradshaw has passed Neil Kerrison and also has to get 2nd tomorrow to make another place - a tie with Aaron Prince. Bill Edwards is on his way to catching Michael Adams and Tane Cambridge.

Meanwhile Lizzie Ingham and Piret Klade have passed Tania Robinson and Lara Prince to become 5th and 6th; and Ingham is only 4 points behind Penny Kane. Kane could catch the injured Amber Morrison for 3rd, but - only with a win - and it would be a tie.

Show Profile  Michael Posted: 29 April 2007, 12:29 PM  
Among the concrete relics of WW2, Carsten Jorgensen and Tineke Berthelsen took today's wins in the last event of the 2007 Superseries. Jorgensen was 3min clear of Mark Lawson and James Bradshaw, with another 5min back to Bill Edwards. Berthelsen was 6min ahead of Penny Kane and Lizzie Ingham.

Show Profile  Michael Posted: 29 April 2007, 1:20 PM  
Preliminary results on the web - link from event website or OHV

Show Profile  Martin Posted: 1 May 2007, 11:42 AM  
The Paintball Sprint animation is uploaded on
http://cmorienteering.com

The PM sprint will go up when the map is available

Show Profile  addison Posted: 1 May 2007, 2:07 PM  
Looks like an interesting little area there Michael.

Show Profile  Bill_E Posted: 6 May 2007, 3:33 PM  
If anyone picked up the middle part of a compass off the track leading up to the Car Park at Belmont could you let me know please? I fell quite badly on to the track while crossing it and didn't realise I'd smashed the compass until the top of the hill the other side. The main bit of the housing I carried round the course with me, the other bits I found on the track when leaving the event, but the actual capsule was nowhere to be seen!

Username

Password

Register  
1   2  

Ruffneck Productions © Ruffneck Productions maptalk.co.nz