maptalk.co.nz Forum   |   Links    

Forum

Forum Home   Start New Topic   Edit Profile   Register  

1   2   3   4   5   6  

Nationals 07

Show Profile  addison Posted: 30 March 2007, 3:47 PM  
What a gay one Martin

Show Profile  AlanHorn Posted: 31 March 2007, 4:32 AM  
Can you also please confirm the classes/courses for the Relays.
The list in the programme seems to be the old format and is different from whats listed in the Entry Form.

thks

Show Profile  Martin Posted: 31 March 2007, 5:57 AM  
National Inter-Club Relays NZOF Competition Rules 5.7 and 5.8 concerning the national inter-club relays are changed with regard to both structure of the relay and eligibility for certain legs, as follows:.
a) All teams must include at least one female;
b) W21Es are permitted to run on leg 3 of the Mixed Long
c) The expected winning times for all legs of the Mixed Long become 30 minutes; that for leg 1 of the Mixed Short is reduced to 25 minutes.
d) Clubs with 30 or less members that form composite teams with another club from the same region will be official.
The full rationale for the changes is appended as Appendix 1.

Show Profile  Tane Cambridge Posted: 31 March 2007, 6:10 AM  
I think i asked this question a long time ago, I dont think I got a definative answer...not that I can remember.
However, is that 30 or less members entered in the Nationals or 30 or less in the entire club?

Show Profile  Martin Posted: 31 March 2007, 7:24 AM  
30 or less in entire club.

Show Profile  Tane Cambridge Posted: 31 March 2007, 9:55 AM  
As a point of interest, how many clubs are there in NZ that have 30 or less members?

Show Profile  onemanfanclub Posted: 31 March 2007, 10:26 AM  
At a guess, 3. (Wairarapa, Taupo and Pinelands?) My reading of clause (d) is that only one of the "merged" clubs needs to have <30 members, ie Wairarapa entrants could run with W, HV, RK etc, Taupo entrants could run with Ham or Rotorua. If I'm wrong, then I see exactly what you're getting at Tane.

Show Profile  Martin Posted: 31 March 2007, 12:05 PM  
That's my interpretation too, the small club joins with a larger club in their region.

Show Profile  Greg Posted: 31 March 2007, 4:45 PM  
Is the WRE the Sprint like the program states or the Middle like the entry details and IOF World Ranking Diary states?

Show Profile  Martin Posted: 31 March 2007, 4:51 PM  
WRE is middle.

I've managed to get my hands on the original programme (i didnt write it) and will make all the corrections and publish it on Monday.

if anyone spots what they think is an error, email me
martinpeat [at] gmail.com

Show Profile  Greg Posted: 31 March 2007, 5:00 PM  
Rule 31.6, giving it is a National Champs I thought this would have been followed.

Show Profile  Neil K Posted: 1 April 2007, 2:36 AM  
Classic race 1:10,000. Stink.

Show Profile  onemanfanclub Posted: 1 April 2007, 9:02 AM  
If anyone from the Wellington area hasn't sorted their travel plans yet, I'm heading up on thursday with one passenger (and possibly one to pick up friday morning at AK airport) and returning tuesday with no passengers at this stage. (Yes I thought about hanging around for the other races, but then I remembered what state I'm normally in by the end of nationals) Any takers contact me at nic_gorman at yahoo dot com dot au

Show Profile  addison Posted: 1 April 2007, 9:21 AM  
It isn't the fault of the organisers Greg, applications were made and accepted.

Show Profile  Greg Posted: 2 April 2007, 9:50 AM  
Where is the list that the protest jury will be selected from?

1   2   3   4   5   6  

Ruffneck Productions © Ruffneck Productions maptalk.co.nz