maptalk.co.nz Forum   |   Links    

Forum

Forum Home   Start New Topic   Edit Profile   Register  

1   2   3  

TAMOC

Show Profile  Paul I Posted: 19 April 2007, 10:10 AM  
Great idea Jeff. I am wondering however, what the need for a house trained sheep may be, will it do the laundry or cook up a succulent roast lamb on a sunday? Maybe even warm up your bed on a cold winters day????

Show Profile  Greg Posted: 19 April 2007, 10:43 AM  
I cant wait for Mr Lambies bbq

Show Profile  Marquita G Posted: 19 April 2007, 11:48 AM  
Wash your mouth out Mr. Flynn!!!! Mr Lamby is most definately NOT destined for the BBQ. And he's not actually very house-trained either so he's probably not the best choice for a suburban lawnmower.

Show Profile  Paul I Posted: 20 April 2007, 9:24 AM  
I've updated the RED 1 LOOP summary to include the top 11. A couple of major surprises showed up with Sam McNally and Riki Cambridge doing very well on a couple of occasions. Sorry Jeff, I guess I won't be selected for anything soon!

Show Profile  Paul I Posted: 20 April 2007, 10:05 AM  
Two No.1's always = a No.2

Does Marks admission of being able to take a dump in 30 seconds explain what he was getting up to at #2 and #3 on the final loop?
It is a reasonable conclusion that Mark began his dumping session at #2, then due to pressure moved on to #3 where he discovered to his horror that he had not completed his job. All this in 30 seconds is by no means an easy ask, however the experienced Mark by all accounts has trained hard to be able to achieve this. Do not try it at home. Investigation is well under way after rumours that the 30 second sacrifice was a smokescreen, the real intention was that the turds were potentially traps laying in waiting for following runners. If this is found to be the case then Mark will be disqualified for his offensive motions. Remorse may influence any discision. Evidence is still being collected for inspection and drug testing at this point, but due to the size and quantity sub contractors are having a bit of a job themselves retreiveing the shit.

Reliable sources have said that Mark is presently crapping himself. The whole situation smells dodgy.

Show Profile  ML Posted: 23 April 2007, 12:37 PM  
What a load of shit!
Paul next time you are tempted to write some crap like this go and mow Jeffs lawns instead, you will build up some valuable brownie points for next time you want to be selected for something. Jeff, Pauls in depth analysis of events will save you so much time in the selection process that you will have time to mow Pauls lawns.
Mr Lambie would love living in the city, lounge suites and any kind of carpet are his favourite things to piss on!
(Thanks a lot Jeff, not!)

Show Profile  Paul I Posted: 24 April 2007, 4:44 AM  
I appologise Mark for your inclusion. I was just trying to add a little humour and lightheartedness to the analysis of the very interesting results for the loop races, one thing leads to another etc. and little jokes have a tendancy to grow. Next time I'll make jokes about myself and what Mr Lambie experiences on his visit to the city.

Show Profile  Marquita G Posted: 24 April 2007, 11:42 AM  
As Mr. Lambie's advocate I would like to point out that he is a very sensitive sheep and wouldn't like anything nasty said about him, especially if it involves barbeques.

Show Profile  Paul I Posted: 24 April 2007, 3:03 PM  

This message was edited by Paul I on 24 April 2007, 11:43 PM

Show Profile  onemanfanclub Posted: 25 April 2007, 5:27 AM  
I thought the only thing very sensitive about Mr Lambie was his hearing (when the feed barrel's being opened) (or a gate)

Show Profile  Marquita G Posted: 25 April 2007, 12:48 PM  
What were you going to say Paul???

Show Profile  Greg Posted: 25 April 2007, 1:00 PM  
My guess is "I prefer mint"

Show Profile  Martin Posted: 25 April 2007, 1:23 PM  
Paul ate his words instead of Mr Lambie

Show Profile  Paul I Posted: 26 April 2007, 12:38 AM  
I know that Mr Lambie has thick skin and you can't pull the wool over his eyes, but it may just have got me a little too deep in the preverbial. I am the one feeling a tad sensitive right now, my lawns still need mowing. Someone else beat me to Jeff G's lawns so there goes plan A.

This message was edited by Paul I on 26 April 2007, 8:43 AM

Show Profile  Marquita G Posted: 26 April 2007, 6:25 AM  
Well, you are correct in that you can't pull the wool over Mr Lambie's eyes....He's a Suffolk cross and doesn't have any wool on his head.

Username

Password

Register  
1   2   3  

Ruffneck Productions © Ruffneck Productions maptalk.co.nz