maptalk.co.nz Forum   |   Links    

Forum

Forum Home   Start New Topic   Edit Profile   Register  

1   2  

HerdHomes Central Magic

Show Profile  Andrew M Posted: 13 August 2006, 2:15 PM  
Hi all,

This is our new blog site. http://centralmagic.blogspot.com/

We will hopefully keep it updated with maps, results, photos and the odd piece of useless advice.

HerdHomes Central Magic

Show Profile  superOman Posted: 13 August 2006, 2:31 PM  
Whats happening with the old site? u forget the password?

Show Profile  rob.g Posted: 13 August 2006, 2:33 PM  
I just hope someone comes along to take over the superseries the way Michael used to. It is the best concept ever for elite orienteering in NZ.

Show Profile  Andrew M Posted: 13 August 2006, 2:37 PM  
Old site was too clunky to update but blog sites are so simple in comparison

Show Profile  Ellmo1769 Posted: 13 August 2006, 2:49 PM  
Pity the junior superseries hasn't really got off the ground yet cos I reckon it is a good concept too.

Show Profile  Jamie Posted: 19 August 2006, 4:45 AM  
Just thought I would announce the pending transfer of Penny and myself to Central Magic, if they will have us...

I hear that Rachel might be moving into the central zone too.

Swings and roundabouts

Look forward to catching up with some of you dudes at an orienteering event soon.

Go Golite and Orion!!

Show Profile  SimonB Posted: 19 August 2006, 8:53 AM  
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why?!! WHY!!??

Show Profile  Ellmo1769 Posted: 19 August 2006, 8:58 AM  
At least you are someone's hero Jamie. Or maybe he just thinks Penny is really hot.

Show Profile  Jenni Posted: 21 August 2006, 1:15 AM  
jamie, Penny
I guess this means that you two aren't in Chch at the moment?
Carsten and I were just discussing getting some training sessions
organized and were wondering who was around. Along the same lines
I guess that means that Penny isn't interested in obtaining her
senior coach award by organizing the SI women's training camp in a
month or so, as suggested by Darren. And La is in China, so Darren does that mean that I am organizing it...? Hopefully I can survive on
a few hours sleep a night as it looks like the work I get paid to do is going to take up most of the daylight hours.

Show Profile  Jamie Posted: 22 August 2006, 6:06 AM  
Hey Jenni,

I am in Chch, I will ring you or drop by.

You can survive

Show Profile  onemanfanclub Posted: 22 August 2006, 10:45 AM  
So.... you're not in Gautemala any more?

(sorry, had to be done)

Still in Christchurch next weekend Jamie?

Show Profile  Greg Posted: 22 August 2006, 11:40 AM  
Have you guys heard of email??

Show Profile  onemanfanclub Posted: 23 August 2006, 12:29 AM  
Well, yes, but we know how much you enjoy reading our personal correspondence =)

Show Profile  Jamie Posted: 23 August 2006, 1:39 AM  
Yes most probably Nic, would be lovely to see you...

I have never been able to use Maptalk according to the rules Greg!

WEDNESDAY NIGHT RUN, tonight bottom of Rapaki 6pm, it will be cold.

Show Profile  Jenni Posted: 23 August 2006, 4:16 AM  
OK will continue you the illegal use of maptalk - didn't know if Jamie's email address was working last time and this is easier now

Sorry only read about last night's invitation just now and in any case last night was running home from uni as C had the car (now I have my bike fixed up so soon I'll be as fit as Chris).

C was on rapaki this morning starting abot 7:30am and saw Sia biking but nobody running he knew. Tonight we're at Mum and Dad's again but from some time next week we'll be settled into our house again. We're going to try to get to Halswell Quarry in the weekend -assuming it's still on? And thinking about doing the foot two hour score version at NZMBO champs next weekend. Maybe we'll catch up with some people then. And we should organize some runs next week as well - our headlamps are charged. And for any Aucklanders who've read this far we've booked tickets to Auckland to do Auckland champs - Kaia's uncle was keen to see her and RobG's advertisement made the O sound too good to miss and then there's Greg B as well.

Show Profile  stu barr Posted: 23 August 2006, 6:21 AM  
i just had a delicious chicken kaage from renkon. bit of a treat really. will probably head home around 6ish tonight. have to pay the power bill at the post shop as well some time.
what did you have for lunch Greg?

1   2  

Ruffneck Productions © Ruffneck Productions maptalk.co.nz